Thread: Svechnikov vs Lindholm

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Svechnikov vs Lindholm

10 team H2H Yahoo Cats league Keep 5. G, A, PPP, SOG, HITS, BLKS, W, SAVES, SV%

Currently in 1st place by a few points but have been approached a few times about trading Svech. I've been offered E. Lindholm + 2nd round pick for my Svech + 8th round pick. As of right now, Svech wouldn't be one of my 5 keepers (Mack, barkov, panarin, makar, shesterkin) and I feel the upgrade in picks next season (which I am low on to begin with- made a few draft pick trades earlier this year) outweighs the slight drop off in production the rest of this season b/w Svech and Lindholm. Who would you rather have ROS or should I be keeping Svech instead of one of my other forwards? Team in sig and any advice would be great!!
    Yahoo 10 Team Head to Head Cats League- Keep 5 + 1 Rookie (under 83GP)

G, A, PPP, SOG, HITS, BLKS, W, SAVES, SV%

C: Mackinnon, Barkov, JT miller (LW), Bennett (C)

LW: Panarin, Palat, Hintz (C)

RW: A. Svechnikov (LW), Buchnevich (LW), Rust (LW)

D: Makar, S. Jones, Trouba, Dumba

G: Shesterkin, Markstrom, Rask

IR/NA: E. Kane (LW/RW)

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Svechnikov vs Lindholm

Everyone's focus is different, but if I'm winning my league, my primary thought isn't "how can I make my winning team worse this year." Even if Svech isn't a keeper for you, unless you're so far ahead that having him doesn't matter, I'd only deal him if you're improving your team.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Svechnikov vs Lindholm

First off, can you trade in the offseason? If you can, then deal your surplus keeper then.

Second, if you're winning, I'd tend to not fix what isn't broken. Plus it's close.

Third, I can see keeping Svechnikov over one of those forwards depending on how they rate in your league.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.