Thread: Goalie dilemma and top 50 targets

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Goalie dilemma and top 50 targets

Hi guys,
    Looking for some advice going forward with my team. I’m currently 4/12 with the most points for so I want to make a push to win.
    I want to trade a player and picks to get a top 50 guy and I need to solidify a better second goalie.
    I’m thinking that I would want to trade away Boeser and picks to target Josi, DeBrincat, Kane, Malkin, or Meier. Goalie options would be Freddie Andersen, Demko, Campbell or Binnington (I’ll have to drop a goalie once Talbot is healthy – max 2 goalies per team.
    Who would you target? Would you wait closer to playoffs in the event of an injury?
    My current roster:
    C-Crosby, Bergeron, Zibanejad
    LW-Hertl, Rust, F Forsberg, Fiala, M Tkachuk
    RW-Lindholm, Batherson, Pasta, Boeser, Perron
    D-Nurse, Theodore, Letang
    G-Talbot, Rask, Sorokin
    G-4, A-3, PIM-0.15,PPP-1,SOG-0.3,HIT-0.3,BLK-0.3
    W-5,GA- (-1.1), SV-0.23,SO-3

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Goalie dilemma and top 50 targets

To be clear on your goalie situation, how do you currently rank you goalies?

I'm guessing it's Sorokin followed by Rask/Talbot - I expect that you got Rask to cover for Talbot.

I don't view Demko, Campbell, or Binnington as significant upgrades on Talbot/Rask when Talbot returns.

You might be able to use Rask as part of a package to upgrade Boeser when Talbot is close to returning.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.