Thread: How valuable is J Campbell?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default How valuable is J Campbell?

I have a lot of goalies on my team, need forward help. I have someone interested in moving Point for Soupy but wondering if that’s enough ?? I have hart UPL vejmelka soupy Andersen francouz. Not in contention for 2 years maybe so could sell Andersen and soup off now ?

Thanks guys!
    14 team--Dynasty Team

Forwards: Sillinger, Knies ,Burakovsky, Bratt, Laine, Hintz, Draisaitl, Mackinnon, Dach, Tuch, Thompson, McCann, Norris, Jarvis, Evangelista, Beniers, Batherson,
    Defense: Dobson, Perunovich, Chychrun, Durzi, Harley, Lauzon
    Goalies: Hart, Campbell, Francouz, UP Luukkonen, Ersson

Prospects: Cossa, Edvinsson, Hutson, Robertson

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: How valuable is J Campbell?

Getting Point for Campbell is a complete no-brainer. It's way more than enough.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Monster

Yeah, I'd do that. Campbell is a nice own but you would be cashing in big time with that trade. And since you are not competing you will have time to find replacements in net.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'm with Stevegamer and pmorrow here... That'd be an awesome trade for you!

Weekly H2H, Points Only, Keeper League - 10 team - Keep 14 (+ 2 rookies, under 25 GP) - dress 12 F, 6 D, 2 G (Wins: 2 pts, OTL: 1 pt, SO: 1 pt) - 30 Roster max w/ 1 IR spot which opens up one roster spot.

FW: Aho, Eichel, Draisatl, Rantanen, Marchand, Matthews, Kyrou, J. Robertson, Bergeron, Duchene, Boldy, Toffoli, Kempe, Krejci, Schmaltz

D: Rielly, Heiskenen, Dobson, Drysdale, Byram, Nurse, Weegar, Matheson, Clarke

G: Andersen, Georgiev, Francouz, Kotchetkov, Wallstedt

Dobber Sports Stud

Yeah I'd do that. This is the offseason they get to decide how much to pay Campbell lol.

The Great One

I'd still like more info on your league. 14 teams, if it's start 2Gs - for example - and you trade Campbell and Freddy - I think you'll just be in a different mess in two years.

The value of goalies is so league specific, and I don't know enough about your league.

Dobber Sports Deity

You may have a lot of goalies on your team but you don't have a lot of good goalies on your team. Andersen and Campbell are the only two I'd be confident in as far as fantasy return goes. I'm assuming in a league this size, it's a start 2G league, making high end starters even more valuable. If Hart could get back to his old self and play as a top 15 goalie, I'd consider this trade, but after Andersen and Soup, you've got crap.

I'm keeping both of those goalies unless another quality goalie is coming back. Goalies are always harder to wait on when it comes to developing and probably hard to acquire. Forwards, not as much.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

To get Point i would do that in a heartbeat. Campbell has been great but is 30 and uncertain contract. I'm sure the leafs will sign him but it's Point. If the other goalies don't do it you can get another goalie without giving up someone like Point.

McDavid/Necas/ Kucherov/Bjorkstrand/Rust/Nugent Hopkins/Cirelli/Zegras/- Letang/Morrissey/Dahlin - Swayman/Saros/Skinner

Prospects include:
    McTavish/Clarke/Bordeleau
    Dumais/Korchinski/Hutson

Don't worry I'm not going to say anything more than I have to. If that.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Since I see discussion about you dealing both Campbell & Andersen, I wouldn't deal Andersen. This is Campbell's peak season, and he's not young, and Point is very good. That deal makes sense.

More info on format regarding goalie starts may help, but Point for Campbell is still a no-brainer for me.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.