Page 9 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    I already know who BlackRock and Vanguard are, so I'm not sure what boat I missed? If it's so clear, why don't you just explain instead of being elusive about it?
    Because you ask so politely I'll explain it in real simple terms so we don't lose Rataylor to the conversation.

When you own the worlds money and assets, you can do whatever the **** you want
    These companies are owned by the elite families of the world (rothschilds, rockefellers, saros, gates, royal families, etc.), and they have a hand in just about every major company on earth.
    Once they achieve full control of the monetary system, it's over for the average folks like you and I.
    These companies own the media
    When you own the media you can push a certain narrative
    etc. etc. etc.

If you want to know details or what the exact plans are (they are not a secret, you can check the world economic forum and the likes), I suggest you dig as deep as you are comfortable with.

It isn't going to change the fact where it's headed, but it might make you think different about what is happening, and understand that this is not about a virus, or a vaccination, and you might become less ignorant to unvaccinated people that seem to get all the blame for this.

It really isn't difficult to understand, but you have to be willing to dig in.

And for the love of god the "conspiracy theory" names are ridiculous. Is it a conspiracy if it all comes true? May want to find out where that term has originated...
    Soon your QR code will be attached to your banking stuff, and if you don't keep up with your semi annual booster shot you can forget about getting groceries and shit like that. But because that's hard to believe for the majority, these things are pushed aside as "conspiracy theories". Until your "government" puts it in place and they these folks happily comply.

Remember, the government is voted in to serve us, not to dictate us.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    more false BS from Rataylor.

This comes from your beloved MSM outlets even.
    https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/roughly-1...eave-1.5708165

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/checkup/is-...erts-1.6214050

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...test-1.6286187

I guess in Rats eyes voluntary forced is not the same as being fired.
    Not every AHS employee is a nurse. Not every AHS employee works in a hospital.

Well. That was much easier to debunk than anyone thought lmao. Poor Stuffler, just letting himself get stuffed in every locker in the school.

Just so we have a defined running tally here, according to our little friend Stuffly:

The global elite are in control, not the government, but also the government is controlling us (depending on which post you read)

The MSM cant be trusted, unless doing so helps your argument and then it's fine.

These global elite control everything, but also apparently cant dictate what your ISP shows you. (I'm sure on this one something something VPN, like they wouldn't control those too lol).

These global elite control ALL media sources, except for the select few ol' stuffly believes.

The worlds scientists are all deceiving us, except for the few who say what stufly wants them to.

Missing anything? Surprised he can keep anything straight with all the pretzels and contradictions he's tied himself up in.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Just so we have a defined running tally here, according to our little friend Stuffly:

The global elite are in control, not the government, but also the government is controlling us (depending on which post you read)

The MSM cant be trusted, unless doing so helps your argument and then it's fine.

These global elite control everything, but also apparently cant dictate what your ISP shows you. (I'm sure on this one something something VPN, like they wouldn't control those too lol).

These global elite control ALL media sources, except for the select few ol' stuffly believes.

The worlds scientists are all deceiving us, except for the few who say what stufly wants them to.

Missing anything? Surprised he can keep anything straight with all the pretzels and contradictions he's tied himself up in.
    Now that you put it all together, I finally see the logic in all of it!

Are these global elites the Stone Cutters? Please, let it be the Stone Cutters. I've got my membership.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    Now that you put it all together, I finally see the logic in all of it!

Are these global elites the Stone Cutters? Please, let it be the Stone Cutters. I've got my membership.
    Last I heard the Stone Cutters and the Skull and Bones merged and are now the Stone and Bone Cutters. Check your local chapter to see if membership transferred.

Dobber Sports Veteran

None of it matters. This is the truth.

Dobber Sports Padawan

REP! That video doesn't say anything about Black Rock, Vanguard and many other Investment Firms like them that bundle their shares into various types of Exchange Traded Funds and sell these ETF's to smaller investors at a reasonable Management Fee...especially compared to Mutual Funds. I think this service and these ETF's are very valuable these days for people who are interested in investing but don't have a lot of $$$ to start off with. The Video? Hokum.

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    I did watch your video. Is my mind supposed to be blown? Am I supposed to have seen some kind of light and no longer be a sheep?

"OMG you guys, BlackRock owns nearly 3.87% of Coca Cola and 4.67% of Pepsi!!!!! Clearly this tells us that Covid is a plandemic and the vaccines are for sheep."

The primary purpose of the video seems to be the fact that the person who made it sells courses that teach you how to set up off-shore businesses and bank accounts. "BlackRock is evil and they own all your banks, pay me $787 a year (that's the real amount she charges) and I'll show you how to be free from them." She's totally unbiased, I'm sure.

You think we're idiots for believing what we believe but then you show me this? Jesus.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I never doubted someone like you doesn't have the capacity to understand difficult things in this world.
    Rather than have a conversation that I am trying to have with some people that TRY to at least show intrigue by the other side, our little Rataylor resorts to mockery and name calling.

Can't say it is unexpected. I was young and naive once too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    I never doubted someone like you doesn't have the capacity to understand difficult things in this world.
    Rather than have a conversation that I am trying to have with some people that TRY to at least show intrigue by the other side, our little Rataylor resorts to mockery and name calling.

Can't say it is unexpected. I was young and naive once too.
    Stufly thinks we can't read his old posts.

Sutfly thinks his "high-brow" form of attempted mockery and name calling eludes us simpletons so we don't know he's attempting (and failing) at it.

Most importantly though, Stufly knows he's twisted himself into these contradictory pretzels and has nothing he can use to refute it, so as he does with everything, he changes his approach and attempts to deflect with fluff, because not once has he ever posted anything of substance. He's just on a constant hamster wheel of forgetting what his last post says, and hoping his next post doesn't contradict it, even though it inevitably will.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Stufly thinks we can't read his old posts.

Sutfly thinks his "high-brow" form of attempted mockery and name calling eludes us simpletons so we don't know he's attempting (and failing) at it.

Most importantly though, Stufly knows he's twisted himself into these contradictory pretzels and has nothing he can use to refute it, so as he does with everything, he changes his approach and attempts to deflect with fluff, because not once has he ever posted anything of substance. He's just on a constant hamster wheel of forgetting what his last post says, and hoping his next post doesn't contradict it, even though it inevitably will.
    It's funny, because you can change "Sutfly" "Stufly" or whatever other name you continue to mock him with, with the word government or CDC/WHO and your post rings the same.

Dobber Sports Veteran

It's just too much for the weak minds to take in.

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    It's just too much for the weak minds to take in.
    The self-awareness

Dobber Sports Initiate

I just noticed Rataylor lives in Alberta too! Poor guy can't wait for Deena Hinshaw to approve his next booster at which point he will line up instantly like an obedient puppy just so that he can escape his mommy's basement for a meal at Red Lobster with his buddy.

Live your best life Rat. Be well.

Man you cant even get your insults right.

We go to Montana's.

What a sad state of affairs this fool is.

(We'll just choose to ignore the added hilarity that this person TWO posts ago was trying to make some performative statement about OTHER people resorting to mockery and name calling LMAO)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Unless you are interested in having a conversation about the topic at hand, I'm afraid I will have to ignore you from this point forward. You pointing out me giving you a taste of your own medicine with the ******ed comments of mocking and name calling.

Oh well, maybe once you grow up and mature a little bit you will understand what's going on. By then you should be at booster 9 or 10 and you'll be the proud owner of nothing. But you'll be happy.

Until then, do not choke on your beyond meat sausage while saving the planet ✌