Page 8 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    You can tell how lost and confused someone is these days by how often they use the terms "MSM" and "narrative". This guy is probably too far gone to be worth arguing with.
    still haven't watched the content i see

The Great One

You guys agree with these lockdowns? Im talking about Ontario.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    I actually agree with you on most of this. I think two years in though we could of done a better job spending our money on expanding hospital capacity.

I also don't understand how you can be unvaccinated and be at a high risk for severe outcome from covid. I know occasionally healthy individuals will end up in hospital but for the most part we know the risk factors associated with severe outcomes. So if your overweight, of a certain age or have comordbities then you should get the vaccine. It's sad when someone calls the vaccination a shame and then ends up in the hospital a week later. If your forgoing it you better be making sure your taking dam good care of your health.
    Because it’s not that simple? Hospital capacity is more about staffing than it is physical beds. You can’t just double your staff in two years. They require extensive training, 4 years or more.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    You guys agree with these lockdowns? Im talking about Ontario.
    I don't. I'm shocked how many people do. I think Covid is real. I think something had to happen. I also think the vaccines have helped. However, I'm hyper critical of how our government has handled the pandemic. I also have little faith in them steering this thing into the right direction anytime soon.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    still haven't watched the content i see
    I did watch your video. Is my mind supposed to be blown? Am I supposed to have seen some kind of light and no longer be a sheep?

"OMG you guys, BlackRock owns nearly 3.87% of Coca Cola and 4.67% of Pepsi!!!!! Clearly this tells us that Covid is a plandemic and the vaccines are for sheep."

The primary purpose of the video seems to be the fact that the person who made it sells courses that teach you how to set up off-shore businesses and bank accounts. "BlackRock is evil and they own all your banks, pay me $787 a year (that's the real amount she charges) and I'll show you how to be free from them." She's totally unbiased, I'm sure.

You think we're idiots for believing what we believe but then you show me this? Jesus.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Because it’s not that simple? Hospital capacity is more about staffing than it is physical beds. You can’t just double your staff in two years. They require extensive training, 4 years or more.
    If staffing was such a big issue, they wouldn't be firing workers for being unvaxxed.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    I did watch your video. Is my mind supposed to be blown? Am I supposed to have seen some kind of light and no longer be a sheep?

"OMG you guys, BlackRock owns nearly 3.87% of Coca Cola and 4.67% of Pepsi!!!!! Clearly this tells us that Covid is a plandemic and the vaccines are for sheep."

The primary purpose of the video seems to be the fact that the person who made it sells courses that teach you how to set up off-shore businesses and bank accounts. "BlackRock is evil and they own all your banks, pay me $787 a year (that's the real amount she charges) and I'll show you how to be free from them." She's totally unbiased, I'm sure.

You think we're idiots for believing what we believe but then you show me this? Jesus.
    you missed the boat completely. But it appears you watched the short one, not the long one.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by saucelife90 View Post
    If staffing was such a big issue, they wouldn't be firing workers for being unvaxxed.
    They aren't and don't have to fire any workers relevant to this issue.

Dobber Sports Initiate

They aren't and don't have to fire any workers relevant to this issue.
    more false BS from Rataylor.

This comes from your beloved MSM outlets even.
    https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/roughly-1...eave-1.5708165

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/checkup/is-...erts-1.6214050

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...test-1.6286187

I guess in Rats eyes voluntary forced is not the same as being fired.

Dobber Sports Veteran

This is just so fun.

There is this immensely powerful “cabal” controlling absolutely EVERYTHING. They’ve got us all hoodwinked. They’re pulling all the strings. They know all. They control all. We’re all sheep, part of the heard.

But these SELECT independent sources have escaped the clutches of this all powerful body. They’ve stayed independent. Just so good.
    The people that tend to believe these conspiracy theories and think there is a coordinated "elite" that controls everything are those that have typically always been on the outside, with lack of opportunity, and lack of education.

Honestly, this is why higher education is so important and needs to be significantly subsidized and expanded so that most people attend. Not only does it teach you critical thinking, but it also helps you understand science and how the world works. If you've ever worked in science or government, you know fully well that there is no "global elite" coordinating anything.

And you would also understand how science works, and that there is not just one or two scientists coordinating a narrative. It is a constantly evolving topic, open to study by any and all scientists around the world who can do their own independent research and publish it, which can then get reviewed and studied by other independent studies to continually build our understanding of a topic.

Unfortunately understanding how these things work shows how incredibly complex they are, and it also doesn't give as simple of a narrative as "I'm an outsider because there is a global elite that keeps me out".

The world is complex. Simple conspiracy theories help give some unfortunate folks what they feel to be a simple, self-gratifying answer.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by jcairns View Post
    The people that tend to believe these conspiracy theories and think there is a coordinated "elite" that controls everything are those that have typically always been on the outside, with lack of opportunity, and lack of education.

Honestly, this is why higher education is so important and needs to be significantly subsidized and expanded so that most people attend. Not only does it teach you critical thinking, but it also helps you understand science and how the world works. If you've ever worked in science or government, you know fully well that there is no "global elite" coordinating anything.

And you would also understand how science works, and that there is not just one or two scientists coordinating a narrative. It is a constantly evolving topic, open to study by any and all scientists around the world who can do their own independent research and publish it, which can then get reviewed and studied by other independent studies to continually build our understanding of a topic.

Unfortunately understanding how these things work shows how incredibly complex they are, and it also doesn't give as simple of a narrative as "I'm an outsider because there is a global elite that keeps me out".

The world is complex. Simple conspiracy theories help give some unfortunate folks what they feel to be a simple, self-gratifying answer.

That is some ballsy assumptions my friend, to think that anyone who opposes the narrative is uneducated. Because let's face it, everyone who doesn't believe the plandemic is labeled as conspiracy theorist.

What education have you completed? I have finished my university degree. And I know many peers who have completed University who are complete dumbasses, and the only way they have got where they are is by kissing ass at work. Some people are wired that way, some people have limits to this.

I find it interesting that you bring up "how science works". I agree, science evolves constantly. However, when the science is rightfully questioned, all the pro mandates/pro vax people get their pants in a twist. Or is there another reason why medical professionals are silenced when they oppose the narrative that is being shoved down the throats of people?

Dobber Sports Deity

That is some ballsy assumptions my friend, to think that anyone who opposes the narrative is uneducated. Because let's face it, everyone who doesn't believe the plandemic is labeled as conspiracy theorist.

What education have you completed? I have finished my university degree. And I know many peers who have completed University who are complete dumbasses, and the only way they have got where they are is by kissing ass at work. Some people are wired that way, some people have limits to this.

I find it interesting that you bring up "how science works". I agree, science evolves constantly. However, when the science is rightfully questioned, all the pro mandates/pro vax people get their pants in a twist. Or is there another reason why medical professionals are silenced when they oppose the narrative that is being shoved down the throats of people?
    FWIW, I know lots of people with University degrees who are dumbasses. I work with a lot of them in the CAF LOL. The piece of paper on the wall doesn't mean you're necessarily smart.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Star

you missed the boat completely. But it appears you watched the short one, not the long one.
    I already know who BlackRock and Vanguard are, so I'm not sure what boat I missed? If it's so clear, why don't you just explain instead of being elusive about it?

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    FWIW, I know lots of people with University degrees who are dumbasses. I work with a lot of them in the CAF LOL. The piece of paper on the wall doesn't mean you're necessarily smart.
    It does prove some kind of baseline intelligence though. You have to be at least somewhat competent in the area of study to get one, and not everybody would be capable of getting one.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post

I agree, I know many graduates who are dumber than a brick.