Page 6 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

I wish this forum had a "LIKE/REC" a post button. I'd "LIKE" this post. Well said RATAYLOR.
    Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    The absolute CUTEST part of all of this, god it’s ****ing adorable is you think there is this powerful elite controlling all of this and you think your adorbs little brand of #RESISTANCE does anything. By posting on this forum you’re part of the cog cutie. They’re controlling you too. You’re doing what they WANT you to do. They NEED people like you to make us rubes laugh so we never see the #REALTRUTH. They’ve already got you in the palm of their hand cupcake, you’re doing everything they want, just as they planned, just as they’ve forced you to.

These people know who to pay to make sure you get the message they want you to. They know what channels to get it on. You think they don’t control those channels too? And we’re the rubes? Lmao. They know who to get it to to make sure it spreads. They know the people to target that will spread it and not be believed. That? Yup they control that too. They control it all. Follow the money? You can’t. They know how to hide it. They pay the people who track the money. They pay the people who track those people. They pay the people to hide it. They control it all bud. Oh that “independent” thing that hasn’t been shut down? But this other “independent” thing has been? Why do you think that is? Why do you think they’re letting one keep going and the other one not?

“But no!” He cried. “They don’t control MY “independent” thing, I’ve done my research!” Who do you think gave you that research? Who do you think built that “independent” search engine. It’s all the cog buddy, they wouldn’t leave that up to chance. They have too much at stake to leave a loose end like that. Someone won’t comply? We’ll pay them more or kill them. Really easy to make someone disappear and take control when you control everything.

The only way to truly escape it is to disconnect and get to that forest I was talking about. It’s the only place THEY can’t find you.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Over the last few days on here I've asked several of you geniuses to share the alternate sources of information that the rest of us are missing, but nobody will...
    I have in the past, and ive seen others do it as well including audiopile who posted a link.

Can lead you folks to water, but we can't make you drink.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Oh man they have you wrapped tighter than any of the rest of us. Fully bought in. You can’t escape.
    we will see how you feel after you've happily taken booster number 6 or 7.

your time will come superstar.

Dobber Sports Initiate

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...rotocols/page3

post 35 is a good link for you folks that want to see what is up.

Too bad most of you won't give it the time of day.

here is a longer version of the topic

https://www.lnnmedia.nl/opinie/leo-s...0d9HYMgsdajUVQ

The site is in a different language, but the video is english.

Again, i'm not very hopeful you guys will actually give it a watch, as you're so obsessed with the 6pm evening news on MSM lol.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    we will see how you feel after you've happily taken booster number 6 or 7.

your time will come superstar.
    I'm curious, what makes you an expert on any of this? You read stuff? You've "researched" stuff?

Why should anyone believe anything you've put forward here? You seem so sure of yourself.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...rotocols/page3

post 35 is a good link for you folks that want to see what is up.

Too bad most of you won't give it the time of day.
    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/bad-thinkers
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    that's all you got? Come one dude. At least watch the ****ing video before you post that stuff.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'm curious, what makes you an expert on any of this? You read stuff? You've "researched" stuff?

Why should anyone believe anything you've put forward here? You seem so sure of yourself.
    who says I'm an expert? I just use logical and critical thinking in what's going on. If you rather just follow your orders that's fine by me.

Its interesting to me that the pro mandates and pro vaxxers only see things with tunnel vision. They REFUSE to hear or see any other opinion and if they do they blast it instantly with "conspiracy". The "other side" if you will, does look at all angles and forms their opinion on it.

Dobber Sports Star

who says I'm an expert? I just use logical and critical thinking in what's going on. If you rather just follow your orders that's fine by me.

Its interesting to me that the pro mandates and pro vaxxers only see things with tunnel vision. They REFUSE to hear or see any other opinion and if they do they blast it instantly with "conspiracy". The "other side" if you will, does look at all angles and forms their opinion on it.
    "Logical and critical thinking". That's exactly it, you think you have the brain power to solve the riddles of the universe instead of just listening to the people that are smarter than you on a given topic. I have friends like you and even when they're blatantly wrong on something there's just no reasoning with them because they truly think they're smarter than everyone else (even though they only have a high-school diploma). Someone mentioned the Dunning-Kruger effect and it couldn't be more appropriate here.

Dobber Sports Deity

So you're voicing an opinion based on what you read/believe. Got it.

Basically its what others are doing who disagree with your opinion but you expect people to see your side as gospel. Interesting.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

LOL. Logical and critical thinking is anything but your kind of thinking. Ironic that the tunnel vision thinker accuses others of tunnel vision.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    LOL. Logical and critical thinking is anything but your kind of thinking. Ironic that the tunnel vision thinker accuses others of tunnel vision.
    i Am SmArT aNd eVeRyOnE eLsE iS sTuPiD!!!!!

Dobber Sports Wizard

"Logical and critical thinking". That's exactly it, you think you have the brain power to solve the riddles of the universe instead of just listening to the people that are smarter than you on a given topic. I have friends like you and even when they're blatantly wrong on something there's just no reasoning with them because they truly think they're smarter than everyone else (even though they only have a high-school diploma). Someone mentioned the Dunning-Kruger effect and it couldn't be more appropriate here.
    Someone else mentioned it already - it's the Dunning-Kruger effect https://www.britannica.com/science/D...-Kruger-effect, combined with conspiratorial thinking.
    These people are unreachable by logic.

Dobber Sports Initiate

did or did you not watch the video?

You've asked, I sent you 1 of many resources I have, and you haven't even given it an honest effort. That's the problem with all you MSM folks. You don't want to believe what is happening is real because it's uncomfortable. So you rather comply and look the other way.

Then when the next "conspiracy" comes true you'll gladly comply with that too to "flatten the curve" or whatever other bullshit nonsense your global news or whatever you watch tells ya.

Dobber Sports Genius

Sort of like Mass Formation Psychosis on the left…
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala