Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    National Post is a well known right wing screech site.

As for truckers... did they really think they could be vaccine exempt and still cross between national borders when every other industry has followed suit? Let the 10% of un-vaxxed truckers take the hit and probably lose their jobs, the industry will adjust fine
    The unvaccinated truckers got delegated to domestic runs.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    the provax people in this thread sound like complete dummies. Holy hell.

I'll leave it at that because I can't waste my time today. But for the love of god go do some research and use a single braincell to figure out what is going on in the world, and why it's the VACCINATED people that keep this plandemic going strong lol.

As GURU said, this isn't about a stupid flu sniffle virus.

Follow the money and you have your answer.
    There's nothing more dangerous to our society than unintelligent people doing their own "research".

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    There's nothing more dangerous to our society than unintelligent people doing their own "research".
    Why would a random person not be more capable at medical research than the tens of thousands of independent scientists, government health agencies, peer reviewers in medical journals, and advisors?

Also, completely unrelated, but I was just doing some casual research into nuclear physics and I'm pretty convinced governments have just been hiding nuclear fission capabilities for 200 years to protect the BIG GREEN industry complex. The technology is really quite simple. You just need to follow the money.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jcairns View Post
    Why would a random person not be more capable at medical research than the tens of thousands of independent scientists, government health agencies, peer reviewers in medical journals, and advisors?

Also, completely unrelated, but I was just doing some casual research into nuclear physics and I'm pretty convinced governments have just been hiding nuclear fission capabilities for 200 years to protect the BIG GREEN industry complex. The technology is really quite simple. You just need to follow the money.
    200 years, eh? I'd love to read the sources you're reading, lol.

Furthermore your comments lead me to think you are another Mussolini love child (descendant of Christ). Fess up you dirty commie fascist!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Love it. 150+ governments that can’t agree on anything have all banded together on this specific cause, and managed to hide it from everyone but the “woke few”.

Absolutely the explanation that makes the most sense.

the provax people in this thread sound like complete dummies. Holy hell.

I'll leave it at that because I can't waste my time today. But for the love of god go do some research and use a single braincell to figure out what is going on in the world, and why it's the VACCINATED people that keep this plandemic going strong lol.

As GURU said, this isn't about a stupid flu sniffle virus.

Follow the money and you have your answer.
    I’m convinced! This is the post that finally got through to me. I’ve seen the light.

China, Russia, USA, Brazil, North Korea, India, South Africa, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, UK, Germany, France, Canada, Australia, Greece, Spain, Argentina, Israel, all of them! Every country in the world. They’ve put aside their political differences, they’ve put aside their economic differences, they’ve put aside their ideological differences, they’ve put aside their religious differences, and this is the cause. They all agree, they’ve all banded together, they did it all in secret, and for two years they’ve kept it all secret from everyone except for the select few. They’re all on the same side. I’m a believer now. Global peace and harmony has been achieved. I’m enlightened.

Thank you so much for this incredible clarity Stifler. My eyes are wide open now.

Every country in the world has destroyed their economy, all with the greater good of making sure people put a little piece of cloth on their face and inject themselves with a microchip that gives the same information 70%+ of the world readily makes available on their cell phones. They’ve won, but not anymore. My eyes are open. I’m going to drain all the blood in my body to get rid of that microchip tonight.

Never before have all these countries ever agreed on anything, but a little piece of cloth on everyone’s face and their blood type is just the thing they needed to get them all to align. IT JUST MAKES SENSE. It’s so clear. It’s so obvious. How did it take us all so long to realize?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Love it. 150+ governments that can’t agree on anything have all banded together on this specific cause, and managed to hide it from everyone but the “woke few”.

Absolutely the explanation that makes the most sense.
    the problem with your short sighted beliefs is that you think the governments are pulling the strings... Thought you were smarter than this

the problem with your short sighted beliefs is that you think the governments are pulling the strings... Thought you were smarter than this
    No worries, I always knew you were never smarter than this.

The absolute CUTEST part of all of this, god it’s ****ing adorable is you think there is this powerful elite controlling all of this and you think your adorbs little brand of #RESISTANCE does anything. By posting on this forum you’re part of the cog cutie. They’re controlling you too. You’re doing what they WANT you to do. They NEED people like you to make us rubes laugh so we never see the #REALTRUTH. They’ve already got you in the palm of their hand cupcake, you’re doing everything they want, just as they planned, just as they’ve forced you to.

These people know who to pay to make sure you get the message they want you to. They know what channels to get it on. You think they don’t control those channels too? And we’re the rubes? Lmao. They know who to get it to to make sure it spreads. They know the people to target that will spread it and not be believed. That? Yup they control that too. They control it all. Follow the money? You can’t. They know how to hide it. They pay the people who track the money. They pay the people who track those people. They pay the people to hide it. They control it all bud. Oh that “independent” thing that hasn’t been shut down? But this other “independent” thing has been? Why do you think that is? Why do you think they’re letting one keep going and the other one not?

“But no!” He cried. “They don’t control MY “independent” thing, I’ve done my research!” Who do you think gave you that research? Who do you think built that “independent” search engine. It’s all the cog buddy, they wouldn’t leave that up to chance. They have too much at stake to leave a loose end like that. Someone won’t comply? We’ll pay them more or kill them. Really easy to make someone disappear and take control when you control everything.

The only way to truly escape it is to disconnect and get to that forest I was talking about. It’s the only place THEY can’t find you.

Dobber Sports Initiate

ignorance is bliss pal.

Hope you wake up before its too late. Your simplistic beliefs will cause you and your family some troubles in the future.

The resources have been posted on these forums in the past. If you choose to ignore it and follow CNN and CBC and the likes, like an obedient puppy you deserve what is coming your way.

I highly recommend looking into ALL resources, and then formulate your own opinion. Unfortunately it appears your opinion is made for you by the wrong side of this battle.

Be well

ignorance is bliss pal.

Hope you wake up before its too late. Your simplistic beliefs will cause you and your family some troubles in the future.

The resources have been posted on these forums in the past. If you choose to ignore it and follow CNN and CBC and the likes, like an obedient puppy you deserve what is coming your way.

I highly recommend looking into ALL resources, and then formulate your own opinion. Unfortunately it appears your opinion is made for you by the wrong side of this battle.

Be well
    Oh man they have you wrapped tighter than any of the rest of us. Fully bought in. You can’t escape.

Dobber Sports All-Star

ignorance is bliss pal.

Be well
    It always comes back to, "Look into ALL the resources" or you gotta, "do your own research", or, you gotta, "formulate your own opinions" with these conspiracy theorists. No matter how many times you explain to people that without decades of study in a field your research on the web is basically worthless.

pic.jpeg
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

The Great One

#Dunning–Kruger.

Dobber Sports Star

ignorance is bliss pal.

Be well
    Over the last few days on here I've asked several of you geniuses to share the alternate sources of information that the rest of us are missing, but nobody will...

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Over the last few days on here I've asked several of you geniuses to share the alternate sources of information that the rest of us are missing, but nobody will...
    You mean Facebook or some guy's website where he completely misinterprets a study's results is not good enough?

Also, according to some people, the scientific and medical community of the world is also getting their information from the MSM and is completely unaware of these alternative sources of truth.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.