Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    If your kids make you miserable, you probably shouldn't have had kids.

If your mortgage makes you miserable, you probably overextended yourself.

If your list of obligations and responsibilities in your life make you miserable, that sucks I guess! But hey, at least you have your incorrect assumptions about others to fall back on!
    this post proves what you are Rataylor.

Young and naive. boy oh boy do you have a wake up call coming in your life sooner or later.

Dobber Sports Pro

"I don't make assumptions" well except for 5 in 2 posts 25 minutes apart lmao. Sure bud.
    Ok. I'm sorry you think I was making assumptions. Those aren't assumptions... the first 3 are thoughts that have nothing to do with you whatsoever hahaha.

Don't confuse my replying to your comment to mean that I am directing or crafting my response to be about you. It was meant to be a joke that came to me based on what you said. It has nothing to do with YOUR personal obligations/responsibilities/kids. Sorry if it was interpreted as a personal dig, I can understand how it could read that way.

The others are just observations. Whether you consider those assumptions is your choice- but the fact is they represent the impression that comes from how you conduct yourself. I don't consider them assumptions as they seems pretty consistent but tomayto-tomahto I guess. It's semantics.

This is as far as I will take the bait here- I don't think it's necessary to beat a dead horse. I had no malicious intent and don't plan to feed into yours to satisfy your need to argue with people. I apologize if my joke offended you or if you thought it was a jab at your personal life that I know absolutely nothing about at all.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    this post proves what you are Rataylor.

Young and naive. boy oh boy do you have a wake up call coming in your life sooner or later.
    And this post proves what you are. Miserable about the decisions you've made in your life and determined to prove everyone else should be too. Well it just doesn't work that way Stuffy.

Dobber Sports Initiate

And this post proves what you are. Miserable about the decisions you've made in your life and determined to prove everyone else should be too. Well it just doesn't work that way Stuffy.
    I'm not miserable at all. I live a great life. And I live with clarity and purpose. I don't have my mommy make me sandwiches for lunch anymore and it's great. You should try it sometime when you take a break off watching TikTok video's.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Is this the pot calling the kettle black? Cause that is exactly how every one of your conversations comes across there Ratty.

This conversation has turned into nothing relevant in regards to the empty shelves we may or may not see... so let's get it back on track, or better yet... just leave it alone!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Is this the pot calling the kettle black? Cause that is exactly how every one of your conversations comes across there Ratty.

This conversation has turned into nothing relevant in regards to the empty shelves we may or may not see... so let's get it back on track, or better yet... just leave it alone!
    The fact that we're only getting here now, after 11 pages, is progress! Gotta look at the positives PH

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    I'm not miserable at all. I live a great life. And I live with clarity and purpose. I don't have my mommy make me sandwiches for lunch anymore and it's great. You should try it sometime when you take a break off watching TikTok video's.
    Sad that this miserable old goat with nothing in his life cant think of a better insult.

The Great One

You mena people have been locked down and not able to work but no one is going in debt?

- - - Updated - - -

Or rather everyone is able to pay their debts.

Dobber Sports Genius

A new government study just confirmed what millions have said for months:

According to the CDC - natural immunity from prior infection granted stronger levels of protection against the Delta variant of the Chinese Virus than vaccines alone.

Another "conspiracy theory" comes true.

Basically, conspiracy theory = spoiler alert.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post

According to the CDC - natural immunity from prior infection granted stronger levels of protection against the Delta variant of the Chinese Virus than vaccines alone.

Source?
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post

You people don't trust the government for anything until you see something like this that confirms your already entrenched beliefs. Pathetic.

Plus, haven't you been following along? The government is just a puppet controlled by the global elite...

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    You people don't trust the government for anything until you see something like this that confirms your already entrenched beliefs. Pathetic.

Plus, haven't you been following along? The government is just a puppet controlled by the global elite...

Here is the CDC Summary (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/...cid=mm7104e1_w)

Summary
    What is already known about this topic?

Data are limited regarding the risks for SARS-CoV-2 infection and hospitalization after COVID-19 vaccination and previous infection.

What is added by this report?

During May–November 2021, case and hospitalization rates were highest among persons who were unvaccinated without a previous diagnosis. Before Delta became the predominant variant in June, case rates were higher among persons who survived a previous infection than persons who were vaccinated alone. By early October, persons who survived a previous infection had lower case rates than persons who were vaccinated alone.

What are the implications for public health practice?

Although the epidemiology of COVID-19 might change as new variants emerge, vaccination remains the safest strategy for averting future SARS-CoV-2 infections, hospitalizations, long-term sequelae, and death. Primary vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended for all eligible persons. Additional future recommendations for vaccine doses might be warranted as the virus and immunity levels change.

Dobber Sports Wizard

It's the "I don't trust this source unless it confirms my unshakable belief" crowd.

By the way, there is no definitive study or convincing proof that natural immunity is better than vaccine-induced immunity. There have been conflicting studies, and each study has its limitation, so that the end result is we don't really know for sure. There seem to be more evidence to suggest vaccine-induced immunity plus natural immunity confers the strongest protection, however some ignore all studies that contradict their beliefs and only pick the ones that support them. That's not how science works - you can't pick and choose what you like; you have to look at all the evidence and then form your conclusion based on ALL the evidence.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Initiate

come on VincentVega, common sense states that natural immunity is better than chemical induced immunity. Just like real chickens are better for you than genetically modified chickens, and any other real thing.

Dobber Sports Initiate

one thing you're forgetting though is. It is extremely easy for a government to manipulate a narrative. Often these "studies" with "alarming data" are studies based on 1000 or so people in a nation of 34 million. Then they say "majority of Canadians" because 501 people said something.

narratives are easily manipulated by entities that have been trusted by people in the past, and now they can use that to their advantage to manipulate whatever they want.
    Kind of the same idea with mainstream media. Back int he day before the internet, the mainstream media was "trusted" because there wasn't much in the form of alternative.

Since the birth of the internet there is a plethora of information on multiple angles on any given topic. But because certain outlets have a reputation of the past they get given all trust, even when they've been caught lying. (I'll keep it to 1 simple example where a little boy in Alberta died of cancer and he was put in the covid numbers to spread fear. Only after his family blew the whistle and said what the boy died off was when we really found out the truth).

So if you think the government/media are trust worthy, I recommend watching a documentary called Out of Shadows.

But it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that the government does not have YOUR or MY best interests at heart (Just like banks aren't int he business of making you money with their lousy interest rates lol. But that's for another discussion. ). Scandal after scandal, these clowns in power get away with anything and everything as long as they follow a certain mandate (Epstein Island anyone?)