Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Genius

Default The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...shortages-loom

Well you liberal votes have really screwed us here. Full disclosure I am vaccinated but forcing it on critical support occupations such as health care workers or now in this case truck drivers is absolute insanity. This will lead to empty shelves, and mass panic. It will also delay critical infrastructure equipment, including equipment for health care due to the cascading effect.

The government doesn't give a crap about you at this point. There clearly playing chicken with the unvaccinated and willing to do whatever it takes to get them to take it. Omicron is a cold, heck the original covid strain wasn't even that bad. I hate this saying but wake up!

When your not able to get a roll of toilet paper here in a month, I hope all you remember this decision come next election.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Not a great week for Democrats:

• SCOTUS strikes down OSHA Mandate
    • Nashville becomes Republican district
    • Dems partisan election bill is dead
    • Manchin refuses to kill filibuster
    • Biden’s approval drops to 33%
    • #BareShelvesBiden trending
    • Inflation at a 40-year high
    • CDC admits the flu is deadlier than Covid

Their entire narrative is done. They are scrambling. It’s glorious.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Veteran

Over or under 2 pages before this gets locked, I'll take the under.

Dobber Sports Deity

Moved to the correct section of the forums.

On a side note, looking at the media bias chart for Canadian media, the National Post criticizing the Liberal Govt shouldn't come as a surprise. I am not saying I disagree, I am just pointing out what is noted.

cdnmediabiaschart.png
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

*eyeroll* this is such a deliberate argument-baiting post. waste of time regardless of what you believe or how valid OP's thoughts are.. this will just turn into monkeys throwing poo at each other.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    *eyeroll* this is such a deliberate argument-baiting post. waste of time regardless of what you believe or how valid OP's thoughts are.. this will just turn into monkeys throwing poo at each other.
    Yep. Get ready for the same argument going round and round and round and round.......
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Moved to the correct section of the forums.

On a side note, looking at the media bias chart for Canadian media, the National Post criticizing the Liberal Govt shouldn't come as a surprise. I am not saying I disagree, I am just pointing out what is noted.

cdnmediabiaschart.png
    National Post is a well known right wing screech site.

As for truckers... did they really think they could be vaccine exempt and still cross between national borders when every other industry has followed suit? Let the 10% of un-vaxxed truckers take the hit and probably lose their jobs, the industry will adjust fine

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    National Post is a well known right wing screech site.

As for truckers... did they really think they could be vaccine exempt and still cross between national borders when every other industry has followed suit? Let the 10% of un-vaxxed truckers take the hit and probably lose their jobs, the industry will adjust fine
    The industry is already in shambles, and the number of un-vaxxed truckers is higher than 10%. Estimates are 26,000 out of 160,000.

They won't lose their jobs, they'll be given different routes inside the country.

The only people taking hits are, well, everyone else.

Dobber Sports Genius

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/can...rsal-1.6313200

Here's CBC which are left bias and still covering how this will affect our supply chain. It's funny how complacent people are. They would rather dismiss the conversation calling it unproductive while they just get hammered and hammered in their own personal life's. I guess each little jenga piece that is taken from the bottom doesn't feel like anything until the tower crashes? What's two weeks to flatten the curb? What's a little lock down? Who needs to go to the hockey rink anyway? Our kids can take swimming lessons, sports etc later. I can always take that trip to Europe next year, What's a little inflation to save businesses? Who cares if I can't get everything I want at grocery store. Over a virus that at worst kills 1.5% of the population, 61% of these fatalities being in people 80+ years old or at life expectancy?

People call unvaccinated people selfish. I think the people trying to "protect" the venerable while wrecking society are selfish.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by saucelife90 View Post
    The industry is already in shambles, and the number of un-vaxxed truckers is higher than 10%. Estimates are 26,000 out of 160,000.

They won't lose their jobs, they'll be given different routes inside the country.

The only people taking hits are, well, everyone else.
    Exactly! !0% is huge. People are so naïve. I have taken production management. The cascading effects and bottlenecks this will create will be devastating. Just prepare for empty shelves and long wait times on goods.

Oh well I guess if the king of Canada says it's the right thing to do we should listen?

Dobber Sports Veteran

I dont understand the impetus here. Surely our leaders know that Omicron is passing through everyone. It's insanity, and these rules are worse than the virus itself. We don't have to do it this way but we are choosing to do it this way. It is the majority (the vaccinated) that can stop this by pulling head from ass and realizing that its not the fault of a minority of people , it is the fault of our leaders and the people who continue to support their misguided ways.

Good luck to all, we are gonna be fighting amongst ourselves, hope this is what you all want because it will come to that if we continue to support these decisions.

I deleted the CBC news app today, just couldn't take the BS anymore.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post
    Not a great week for Democrats:

• SCOTUS strikes down OSHA Mandate
    • Nashville becomes Republican district
    • Dems partisan election bill is dead
    • Manchin refuses to kill filibuster
    • Biden’s approval drops to 33%
    • #BareShelvesBiden trending
    • Inflation at a 40-year high
    • CDC admits the flu is deadlier than Covid

Their entire narrative is done. They are scrambling. It’s glorious.
    Can you share the source for where the CDC admitted the flu is deadlier than Covid? Would love to see that. The CDC is a brainwashing collection of clowns, I blame them and Fauci for all of this.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I fully support this thread. Let all the psychos yell at each other in here so they don't infect all of the other threads!

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I fully support this thread. Let all the psychos yell at each other in here so they don't infect all of the other threads!
    It's funny you say that but you provide no context. Most of the conspiracy theories I don't buy into but a lot of arguments are just facts.

The main argument is that our government has botched this pandemic. I think were going to see the lasting affects for years to come. The problem is the smoke can't even settle because there not done playing "god" with our life's yet.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    You also posted in this thread, and no one else who did thinks they are psycho.

I'd much rather hear what you think, or nothing at all. No need for your comment, general name calling on anyone who posts here? You are better than that.

Discussion is important for understanding, not sure when that fact went by the wayside? Or we can sit isolated in our little bubbles and let the government have their way with us. Again, it is up to the majority here because no one listens to the minority opinion when it comes to covid.