Thread: Keep one - Rask vs Quick vs Mrazek

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Keep one - Rask vs Quick vs Mrazek

12 Team Dynasty League: Cats are W, GAA, SV, SV%

League has a max of 4 goalies and I now need to bring Rask off IR after being able to stash him all season. Currently have Vasilevskiy, Ullmark, Quick and Mrazek as my 4 + Markstrom on IR with Kahkonen, Vejmelka and Dostal in my minors as injury insurance.

Quick - Has somehow found his form again this season, but will it last? And questionable long term value

Mrazek - Best long term value as he could be the leafs starter next year if leafs can't afford to keep Campbell. But has the least value this year and I am attempting to win it all.

Rask - Should provide similar stats to Quick ROS but there are question marks for sure after such an extended leave. Has the bonus of giving me the Bruins tandem. Also questionable about how long he has left in his career.

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Keep one - Rask vs Quick vs Mrazek

If youre going for the win then it's Rask for me. We don't know whether he'll be back after this year, but the upside is really high for him and he may very well be back again next year, who knows. Quick - so much uncertainty, least interesting of the three for me. Mrazek - probably has the longest shelf life of the three but I dont know if he helps you as much as Rask this year - probably not but who knows I guess since he'll play more down the stretch. I guess well see how Rask and Mrazek look...they should play a lot this next month. Quick could sneakily be the best, but I really dont trust him now or down the road.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Keep one - Rask vs Quick vs Mrazek

Drop Mrazek now as he has the least value. This is coming from a guy who once had Mrazek as his primary dynasty goalie for my league in sig. I like him, but it just hasn't worked out yet again.

I'd figure out what to do with Rask vs Quick once Markstorm returns if you have nobody else who is IR eligible by then. Rask needs a few games to see what he's got, and my Flyers won't be too tough a test for a first game back.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.