Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Wordle

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Wordle

I think I am finally stumped on a Gordle. Can't figure it out and refuse to make a final guess.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I think I am finally stumped on a Gordle. Can't figure it out and refuse to make a final guess.
    Got today's in 3 to make it 111 in a row. Not sure why this guy came to me so easily though, I get why you're stumped.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Got today's in 3 to make it 111 in a row. Not sure why this guy came to me so easily though, I get why you're stumped.
    I'm still stuck.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Wife assist!!!

"does it start with Mc?"

Dobber Sports Star

Nailbiter in 6 for me today.

Dobber Sports Immortal

My streak ended yesterday at 100. Final guess I was sure it was Gordon.... Forgot about Jordan.

Dobber Sports Titan

Gourde is one of my first Gordle guesses on the six letter names (likes up really well with Malkin as a top two), so I managed to sneak by that one having knocked of the G already. Today's nearly had me though, took all six.

Lost my wordle streak in the mid-60s the other day with yield.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Icon

Anyone try Stanley Cupple yet on nhl.com? Just found it today but it’s kind of fun. All current position players are eligible and it tells you if you are right by team, division, positions, nationality and a few stats.

I got today’s on my fourth guess

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Anyone try Stanley Cupple yet on nhl.com? Just found it today but it’s kind of fun. All current position players are eligible and it tells you if you are right by team, division, positions, nationality and a few stats.

Wowwwww another fun one to add to my daily routine.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Big LOL to today's Wordle answer description.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post

I made a guess on today's Cupple and it had everything correct except for the team. Points, goals, nationality... Everything.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I made a guess on today's Cupple and it had everything correct except for the team. Points, goals, nationality... Everything.
    Ha!
    That's amazing.
    I just got mine (in four) - and had to go to a statistics page to check and see who the player you would've guessed was.
    Yes - crazy. Especially given one of the category choices. That's really interesting!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Ha!
    That's amazing.
    I just got mine (in four) - and had to go to a statistics page to check and see who the player you would've guessed was.
    Yes - crazy. Especially given one of the category choices. That's really interesting!
    I had to stare at it for a sec because I just thought I got it right. The players were Lundell and Haula.

Dobber Sports Titan

^ That's awesome.

One Gordle related question that I couldn't find in a quick google search: do we know what the answer was to Gordle #1? I started on Gordle #2, and used Laine as my opener every single time for the five letter ones (haven't missed a day), and it was never him, so I feel like he must have been day 1, though I haven't been able to confirm it.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    ^ That's awesome.

One Gordle related question that I couldn't find in a quick google search: do we know what the answer was to Gordle #1? I started on Gordle #2, and used Laine as my opener every single time for the five letter ones (haven't missed a day), and it was never him, so I feel like he must have been day 1, though I haven't been able to confirm it.
    I'm asking my source. I'll get back to you.