Thread: NHL jersey store

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default NHL jersey store

I want to buy an NHL jersey, without paying 250$.

Is there a cheap site you know were I can buy a jersey, but looking like a real one ?
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: NHL jersey store

Aliexpress
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Guru

NHL.com or .ca web site. They have a lot of sales throughout the year if you are patient enough to wait. I use the Canadian web site. In the past year, I have purchased a Henrik Lundqvist Rangers jersey, a blank Columbus jersey, a gold Fleury Vegas jersey, a Wheeler Jets jersey and a McDavid Oilers jersey (all Fanatics).

Each one was under $50 Canadian. The Columbus one was $20 and the Vegas one was $30. I saw a Bruins one a couple of months ago for about $30, but it wasn't available in my size.

Right now, the cheapest ones are $75 and includes Eichel Sabres, Kotkaniemi Montreal, Laine Jets, Tavares Toronto St. Pats and Bear Oilers and a bunch for about $100. It can change daily.

I look at the American site every once in a while, but often times they won't ship the really cheap jerseys to Canada, or else there's a huge markup for shipping and what not. I know they had a Taylor Hall Devils one for a while for about $30 a year or so ago.

I check the jersey clearance section on NHL.ca daily. They may not have anything great for a few months, and then you'll see three or four great deals within a couple of months.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    NHL.com or .ca web site. They have a lot of sales throughout the year if you are patient enough to wait. I use the Canadian web site. In the past year, I have purchased a Henrik Lundqvist Rangers jersey, a blank Columbus jersey, a gold Fleury Vegas jersey, a Wheeler Jets jersey and a McDavid Oilers jersey (all Fanatics).

Each one was under $50 Canadian. The Columbus one was $20 and the Vegas one was $30. I saw a Bruins one a couple of months ago for about $30, but it wasn't available in my size.

Right now, the cheapest ones are $75 and includes Eichel Sabres, Kotkaniemi Montreal, Laine Jets, Tavares Toronto St. Pats and Bear Oilers and a bunch for about $100. It can change daily.

I look at the American site every once in a while, but often times they won't ship the really cheap jerseys to Canada, or else there's a huge markup for shipping and what not. I know they had a Taylor Hall Devils one for a while for about $30 a year or so ago.

I check the jersey clearance section on NHL.ca daily. They may not have anything great for a few months, and then you'll see three or four great deals within a couple of months.
    I want a Kaprizov one. Will check for sale.
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by berni67 View Post
    You'll probably only find "sales" or deals on jerseys of players who are no longer with certain organizations on that website.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    You'll probably only find "sales" or deals on jerseys of players who are no longer with certain organizations on that website.
    Yes and no. McDavid Oilers and Wheeler Jets were both there.

Today, they have a blank Minnesota North Stars jersey for less than $50, but it's not in my size.

If you are waiting for a specific player though, you may be out of luck.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by berni67 View Post
    Not sure ifbyou ever got a Kaprizov jersey, but NHL shop has a deal on the Wild's Adidas Winter Classic jersey. $84 instead of $210. It's blank though.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko

Dobber Sports Guru

Dobber Sports Star

im in vancouver and ive seen adidas (authentic) jerseys at winners (tj maxx branded discount stores) before. mcdavid orange jersey, boeser blue jersey and etc. they were about $100.

sportchek had a sale during the summer where it was cost + 10% for any item in the store. i ended up getting an adidas pettersson skate black jersey for $120 or so (normal price $250) since those very rarely go on sale

ive also purchased lightly used jerseys online on fb marketplace and craigslist. im admittedly a bit of a snob when it comes to to jerseys for teams im a fan of and/or if i go to a game. id rather buy a slightly used authentic jersey than a new replica (fanatics) jersey.

if you are looking for a specific jersey or style on the NHL website the best discount youre looking at is 25% on like black friday. id just get it then. i waited 2+ years for that crazy discount for a canucks skate black jersey haha
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    Not sure ifbyou ever got a Kaprizov jersey, but NHL shop has a deal on the Wild's Adidas Winter Classic jersey. $84 instead of $210. It's blank though.
    Yes, and only one left size 42. I got my Kaprizov winter classic jersey on eBay, 170 $cnd, shipping taxes included. Nice jersey and deal.