Thread: Who are people taking number one in fntasy drafts this year??? *22 entry draft

The Great One

Default Who are people taking number one in fntasy drafts this year??? *22 entry draft

So with Wright falling and garnering more and more attention as a Bergeron type is he stil the guy in points leagues?

Savoie just got the cold shoulder from Team Canada

Lambert is struggling in Liiga but more importantly if he falls to the 12-15 range are you going to draft him that early? Hes a scouch favorite0 big ups there at least.

Slurajkofsky?? I know I butchered the name but hes such a project. Looking at 3-4 years for any kind of return if not longer.

Miroschinenko is dropping like a brick.

Yuroc is hard to gauge with all the six minutes he plays in the KHL each night.

If you wanna go D

Nemec is all about that safe floor and doent seem to provide the ceiling you want with a number one

Jiricek- is the offense there? Can you take the number two ranked dman first overall?

Casey- same probklem as lambert PLUS hes undersized- lol!

For wht was supposed to be a strong drft youre not looking at a ock at number one. I get that 4th or 5th oa has a great shot at a franchise piece but 1st OA seems like quite the headache this year....

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Who are people taking number one in fntasy drafts this year??? *22 entry draft

It's still Wright for me.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Who are people taking number one in fntasy drafts this year??? *22 entry draft

Wright unless something unexpected happens. If his defense is far advanced at this point, it'll make it that much easier for him to transition to the NHL and focus on developing his offense.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Wright so far.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Pro

I think Covid is interrupting some of the expected tragectories of many prospects just like it did with the 2021 draft. Many risers and fallers to come...

Dobber Sports Wizard

its going to be Wright and it should...to me more interesting is next 7-8 slots ...i seen both Colley and Kemell in top 3. Last year there was only 3 players in every top 3. This has changed.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Icon

i have the same thoughts as FE on this one single thought (none of the others tho, sometimes you freak me out dude..lol)

the couple of games i watched of CAN at teh WJHC, Wright didn't seem to stand out to me as much as i had thought he might. ya hes underaged, but Bedard was as well, and well...

i do agree with the others though, Wright will end up being the #1 pick, unless a catastrophe occurs or someone really get lit.
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-

Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Genius

Hopefully it won’t be me picking first, but if it is, at this point it is still Wright. So much can change and probably will.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    its going to be Wright and it should...to me more interesting is next 7-8 slots ...i seen both Colley and Kemell in top 3. Last year there was only 3 players in every top 3. This has changed.
    I hear ya! Im the least sold on Kemmel- his shot graphs do not ook good. A lot of low danger whiffers are finding their way in and the stats seem to be sef correcting in the second haf already. Diont get me wrong hes a first rounder but Im not taking him anywhre near top five...

Dobber Sports Veteran

I still think Wright is the consensus #1. As someone mentioned above, COVID has been really screwing with the development of a lot of prospects, but I think Wright has the highest upside and probably one of the "safer" floors as well.

The next 10 picks I think will be very interesting. Lots of upside there but a lot of uncertainties. I could see someone being taken later in the draft turn out to be the best player in it. I might have said the same thing last year as well, time will tell.