Thread: Cheer me up! Rate these young guys- best case scenario...

The Great One

Default Cheer me up! Rate these young guys- best case scenario...

I got some bad news over christmas so Im looking for some good news lol! Give me some upsude and nhl level name comparables for my rebuild- lol! Yes its anexercise in futility but it sounds fun :P

So my centers are gonna be lead by savoie, lambrt or wriht with KJ in the 2 hole and if (I mean WHEN) Pinto gets his stuff together hell be an elite 3 C just like....? Sharangovich will shock onlookers as he rounds into form as a perrenial 60 point player in NJ

I took the liberty of profiling Lafreniere who will be settling in as a Huberdeau type who shoots the puck a bit more? He'll post 60ish next year with his eyes clearly set on ppg the following annum. Holtz will score 30 goals wih only 9 assists to win the baseball trophy for most runs - cant remember what its called. Fiala carries over his ppg pace from this season and ends up with 78 in 75 games with 30 goals. Bertuzzi shocks eceryone with 90 in 70. We blink and the next thing we all know Tippett is a 30/30 guy from the second line ala skinner/kane in their primes. Pullijarvi gets moved and actually takes a step forward into ppg neighborhood.

I land Perunovich who becomes Fox version 2.0 as Lundy settles in as a 40 point dman with upside. Clarke shatters records een though he skates funny doing it. 65 points next year.

Swayman becomes the uncontested starter on Boston whie Blackwood rounds into form as a solid tier two goalie with upside. Cosaa gets a nine game trial and looks good doing it lol!!

Is this halfway reasonable?? The following year we conquer the world??? tater.... tots???

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Cheer me up! Rate these young guys- best case scenario...

You’re only 1-2 years away from conquering the world! Then it’s a 5 year run on unparalleled success. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

The Great One

Default Re: Cheer me up! Rate these young guys- best case scenario...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockies & Hockeys View Post
    You’re only 1-2 years away from conquering the world! Then it’s a 5 year run on unparalleled success. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
    I teared up! Lol- thanks for indulging me dewd!