Thread: Kopitar

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Kopitar

After this season he still have 2 more ones on his contract.

He still a top C,

do you think the next two ones will be good also,

I have a trade on the table. My Sillinger for Kopitar and two late first round picks( between 22 and 27).

So if Kopitar can be good two more, I could get good picks for the future. And I’m competing now with Crosby, Carlson, Panarin, Werenski, Svech, Doughty, Miller,…
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Kopitar

Seems nobody want to jump lol
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by berni67 View Post
    Seems nobody want to jump lol
    Christmas Day berni. Not a lot a guys here today.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I think that's a reasonable move to make if you're competing. I think he should be better than Sillinger for the next 2 years. And you can very possibly get a Sillinger type guy with those picks.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

I like the trade for you. Clearly the other GM is focusing on age instead of actual production. I like Sillinger but Kent Johnson is the future 1C there in CBJ.

My only question is, do you need to drop someone if you make this trade? Sillinger is in your minors.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

I think Kopitar at his current production will be better than Sillinger in most years. This is a good deal for you if you are competing.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I like the trade for you. Clearly the other GM is focusing on age instead of actual production. I like Sillinger but Kent Johnson is the future 1C there in CBJ.

My only question is, do you need to drop someone if you make this trade? Sillinger is in your minors.
    I will have to drop a player, but a bottom one. Sillinger is still in minor, but I could use Kopitar instead of Suzuki, Necas, next 1-2 seasons

Dobber Sports Ace

I am guessing that the team you are talking about is not the team you have in your signature. When mentioning Necas and Suzuki versus Kopitar, I feel they are closer and that requires further discussion. Suzuki has the keys in Montreal (despite it being a tire fire at the moment), and Necas has a clear next level that we should see next year or the year after at the latest.

Part of the issue these past two years is that we can't tell what is real and what is the product of how well players are adapting to the very dynamic and unpredictable COVID situation (in terms of the NHL schedule). I suspect that when COVID is finally in the rear-view mirror, some players who had poor stats will rebound while some players with anomalous (or out-of-the-blue) stats will revert back to where they would have been had there not been a pandemic schedule.
    10 Team H2H Points (Keep 1C, 2W, 2D, 1G, & 1 non-goalie):
    G,A,+/-, PIM, PPG, SHG, GWG, OTG, FOWs, Hits, Blks, Maj, Mis, (bonus scoring for D-men makes them comparable to Wing)
    Wins, Saves, GA, Shutouts

18 Man Roster (3 IR slots) Daily Start: 2C, 4W, 4D, 2G

C: Zibanejad, Thomas, Tavares
    W: Stutzle, Robertson, Connor, Buchnevich, McCann
    D: Makar, McAvoy, Josi, Theodore, Matheson, Harley
    G: Georgiev, Binnington, Kochetkov, Andersen (IR)