Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL enhances Covid protocols

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: NHL enhances Covid protocols

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    except we DO know how this is going to play out. There is plenty of evidence around. As long as you can take some info from "the other side" for lack of better term, and truly read/watch some of that content with an open mind. The stuff I talk about can all be verified and is most definitely not a "conspiracy".
    Are you suggesting that Blackrock is responsible for the outbreak of the Coronavirus because they are shareholders in major Pharma?

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    Are you suggesting that Blackrock is responsible for the outbreak of the Coronavirus because they are shareholders in major Pharma?
    No I'm saying that once you understand the monetary situation in the world, you'll understand the plandemic and what is coming in the near future.

Dobber Sports Stud

What is the monetary situation in the world?

Maine Moose 2021-2022

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    What is the monetary situation in the world?
    watch the documentary that is posted a few posts back. that explains it in very easy to understand language.

Dobber Sports Stud

i did hence the mention of blackrock. is that what you are referring to?

Maine Moose 2021-2022

Dobber Sports Initiate

CDC is pulling the J&J vaccine due to acute, short-term and chronic side-effects. This is before even knowing any of the long-term side-effects.

But but but I thought these vaccines went through multiple clinical trials and people knew what they were injecting into their body.

PS: Do not take this as a win if you are anti-vax. We knew this long ago. Now they government has the push they need to only administer the even more deadly mRNA jabs.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    CDC is pulling the J&J vaccine due to acute, short-term and chronic side-effects. This is before even knowing any of the long-term side-effects.

But but but I thought these vaccines went through multiple clinical trials and people knew what they were injecting into their body.

PS: Do not take this as a win if you are anti-vax. We knew this long ago. Now they government has the push they need to only administer the even more deadly mRNA jabs.
    I don't think they're pulling it, just recommending the others ones first?

The Great One

As I said in the covid thread in the injury forum…this is f’ing stupid. Its endemic now. Might as well put players into the flu protocol or common cold protocol. Not saying it’s as benign as those two, but it’s here to stay and will remain a constant in our lives. Why make a big deal about it anymore? Its now much better understood. The most at risk population remains the unvaccinated. This is now a choice. People are no longer risking the health of those around them. If you are at significant risk it’s because you have chosen not to be vaccinated, and that’s your own issue, not everyone else’s.
    Play on.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    As I said in the covid thread in the injury forum…this is f’ing stupid. Its endemic now. Might as well put players into the flu protocol or common cold protocol. Not saying it’s as benign as those two, but it’s here to stay and will remain a constant in our lives. Why make a big deal about it anymore? Its now much better understood. The most at risk population remains the unvaccinated. This is now a choice. People are no longer risking the health of those around them. If you are at significant risk it’s because you have chosen not to be vaccinated, and that’s your own issue, not everyone else’s.
    Play on.
    Agreed, with the fact they should stop making a big deal about it now, except they won't. They need to keep pushing the fear and push that QR society so that the next steps will be implemented without push back.

I disagree with the unvaccinated being the at risk population. I trust my immunity more than the government cocktail to fight this flu. The vaccinated are the ones who are at higher risk of spreading than unvaccinated. They feel secure in their jab, they do NOT need to test for most things and they continue on. They also minimize symptoms as has been pushed down our throats by MSM, so they are more likely to carry it without showing symptoms. The unvaccinated need to test for work every 3 or so days so they are clear unless tested postive. They also would show symptoms and would stay home to sick it out.

Whatever is happening right now, in my opinion, is completely backwards. But in any event, I do agree we should stop with this bullshit all together and move on like normal (even though I know that won't happen due to the agenda).

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by saucelife90 View Post
    I don't think they're pulling it, just recommending the others ones first?
    I thing they will. They can push only mRNA after and pretend like they found a bad vaccine to promote what they pretend is better…even though it is worse.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Play on.
    The NHL might get to that point, but they simply aren't there yet.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Someone came onto Tim and Friends (Shi Davidi?) and said that when he was in Atlanta for the World Series, Americans were going out of their way to make fun of him for wearing a mask in an elevator. And this person stated in the States, the virus just doesn't pose a threat anymore. And it's not just a few people, it's the whole city that thinks this way and that's a heavy influence on why the NHL won't shutdown anytime soon. Owners of the NHL teams in these areas won't agree to it, and that's that. The only thing that will influence the NHL with decisions about the game will be the governments of the teams (Habs with no-fans, Leafs/Sens 50% fans).

So the whole shutdown, even if it would benefit the game, is something that might not happen because Bettman serves the Owners and they wouldn't agree to it. So even if it will work for the NHL to do it now, they just won't. Even if giving teams the ability to get their stars back to the ice with limited weeks affected, they just might not think that way.

Oh well.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Sage

Just think of the outrage lol.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Titan

No decision will be applauded by everyone lol.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Initiate

Vaccines are working...exactly as planned...as in not working.

Paying attention yet?