Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL enhances Covid protocols

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: NHL enhances Covid protocols

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    better start eating bud. This isn't a plan that they came up with last year... This has been generations in the making. Dig deep and you shall find. If you don't want to that's fine. Just think back in 10 years to this thread, and apologize then for calling us puppets and whatever else
    Illuminati unite!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    It's true.... and hence I can't read 75% of this thread for the participants I blocked!
    LOL! I dont have anyone blocked, but I can scroll past just the same.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    There’s free speech and then there’s disinformation. This isn’t one of those situations where both sides have valid points and happen to disagree. COVID disinformation has been a serious hindrance to fighting this pandemic. These trolls spread untruths either to sow discord or for their own personal gain. Some are unwitting stooges of hostile foreign actors.

I can choose to scroll by and say nothing or I can call out about what this really is.
    boy how you are wrong. they got you hook line and sinker. Maybe after booster 8 you will start to question the nonsense that's happening

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    whether you want to hear and see it or not is your choice. Just because it's uncomfortable, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Also, Axeman said we can speak freely in this thread, so scroll on by good sir if you prefer to keep your head in the sand.
    Speak freely also means respectful. So far so good, but don't think for one second this is a free-for-all. Keep it clean and respectful please and thank you. Good discussion doesn't mean insults or mudslinging.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

I haven't had my QR scanned in any of the restaurants I've attended. Is this not part of the generational plan?
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Veteran

I don’t understand why this site continues to provide access for these QAnon trolls to spew their crap.
    It's funny because we are supposedly in a world that is focused on embracing diversity in culture, thought, and appearance but when people are actually faced with the reality of the task, we have a hard time with it. Keep trying
    Please do not be so quick to put people in one of two categories, it is a very ignorant way to proceed. Also, a troll is someone who just says what ever is needed to get a reaction. A person sharing their belief is not automatically a troll just because what they are saying makes you upset.

Having open minded discussion is good for society. We have learned from these talks and have made changes to improve ourselves and how we treat each other (or so we claim). Be part of that.

This video (youtube) explains some of what Stifler and others like myself are referring to when we say "they". You can choose to try and understand other perspectives (there is no requirement to agree) or not.

I feel the need to add, I am not QAnon, I don't really know who that is supposed to be but I see it used as a catch all for alternative theories and any post that goes against mainstream media get labelled as such. I have heard a few of their ideas and some sound pretty preposterous.

Dobber Sports Veteran

There’s free speech and then there’s disinformation. This isn’t one of those situations where both sides have valid points and happen to disagree. COVID disinformation has been a serious hindrance to fighting this pandemic. These trolls spread untruths either to sow discord or for their own personal gain. Some are unwitting stooges of hostile foreign actors.

I can choose to scroll by and say nothing or I can call out about what this really is.
    Another thing that has been a serious hindrance is the misinformation during the pandemic. Rules change from day to day despite people listening to governments/organizations, goal posts are continued to be moved despite what we're initially told, and when thinking critically out loud about how some of this is going down, people are labelled as "anti-vax" "QAnon Trolls" etc.

If you don't think untruths have been spread for personal gain from both big pharma & governments during this pandemic, then you're blind.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    When the vaccines came out, if anyone thought they were a cure for Covid they were a damn fool. That wasn't the point of the vaccine at all. The purpose of the vaccine was to limit the effects of Covid and to help reduce the stress on hospitals and ICUs.
    The thing is there's a lot of people, even on this forum, describe the vaccine as their savior. Highly effective in ending the pandemic.
    It's not, but is doing a high efficacy job of what you said.

A lot of disappointed people 20 years from now, when the virus is still around, potentially made more virulent due to the vaccine.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Pro

There were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    The thing is there's a lot of people, even on this forum, describe the vaccine as their savior. Highly effective in ending the pandemic.
    It's not, but is doing a high efficacy job of what you said.

A lot of disappointed people 20 years from now, when the virus is still around, potentially made more virulent due to the vaccine.
    I was with you until this. We have no idea how this will play out and pure speculation on your part.

Dobber Sports Sage

I was with you until this. We have no idea how this will play out and pure speculation on your part.
    It's happened in other vaccines. I also said potentially, not definite.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    There were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident
    where'd you get a grenade?
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Initiate

except we DO know how this is going to play out. There is plenty of evidence around. As long as you can take some info from "the other side" for lack of better term, and truly read/watch some of that content with an open mind. The stuff I talk about can all be verified and is most definitely not a "conspiracy".

Dobber Sports Veteran

Illuminati unite!!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! I dont have anyone blocked, but I can scroll past just the same.
    This is fine, label the comments without exploring the other side, it wont make it go away. Spend one hour watching the video Stifler has and then come back with some depth to your statements as to why the things we believe are wrong. I hear your side of things daily thru the media and forum sites, all we are asking is for people to listen to another story before simply dismissing it as illuminati, or some other easy to toss aside "cult" or whatever.
    https://www.lnnmedia.nl/opinie/leo-s...MtMTOSjNUsK1YM
    There is nothing crazy in here, it is all verifiable if you want to fact check it. Watch it, or watch even half of it and tell me why you think its baloney. Or maybe people like living in ignorance?
    its kind of like when religious people ask me to read their literature before making judgement.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    This is fine, label the comments without exploring the other side, it wont make it go away. Spend one hour watching the video Stifler has and then come back with some depth to your statements as to why the things we believe are wrong. I hear your side of things daily thru the media and forum sites, all we are asking is for people to listen to another story before simply dismissing it as illuminati, or some other easy to toss aside "cult" or whatever.
    https://www.lnnmedia.nl/opinie/leo-s...MtMTOSjNUsK1YM
    There is nothing crazy in here, it is all verifiable if you want to fact check it. Watch it, or watch even half of it and tell me why you think its baloney. Or maybe people like living in ignorance?
    its kind of like when religious people ask me to read their literature before making judgement.
    My post was a joke lol. How could you not see that. The Illuminati is a myth, or is it????

Dobber Sports Ace

Belle center closed to fans tonight
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA: