Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL enhances Covid protocols

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: NHL enhances Covid protocols

And if you see what company they own, Vanguard & Black Rock investments to name 2, and you see that they are shareholders at pretty much any large firm (coca cola, nestle and the likes) you'll start to understand the plan.

follow the money, and you'll see. There's a docu that explains in much better detail than I just did here lol.

Dobber Sports Deity

When the vaccines came out, if anyone thought they were a cure for Covid they were a damn fool. That wasn't the point of the vaccine at all. The purpose of the vaccine was to limit the effects of Covid and to help reduce the stress on hospitals and ICUs.

I live in NS. We're not a big province and in recent days, like the rest of the world, Omicron is kicking our butts here. Yesterday, we had 178 new cases, the day before that we had 127, bumping our current active total to 516 active cases. I believe something like half of that number is due to an outbreak at St FX University in Antigonish. As I say, we aren't as big as Ontario and Quebec but even with 516 active cases, we have 6 people in the hospital (2 in ICU). I'd say the vaccine is doing exactly what it's supposed to do and that's not tax our health care system. I havent looked at other provinces to see what their situation is but here, considering the spike, we're holding well.

In my opinion, from what I am seeing, the vaccines are doing exactly what they were intended to do.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    When the vaccines came out, if anyone thought they were a cure for Covid they were a damn fool. That wasn't the point of the vaccine at all. The purpose of the vaccine was to limit the effects of Covid and to help reduce the stress on hospitals and ICUs.

!00% effective statement against fake news.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

The Great One

12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Deity

LOL! I love that movie.

"We have a piper doon. I repeat, a piper is doon. 'S all right, he's just pissed."

Sorry to veer off topic but any time I get to quote that move I do. Thanks for sharing.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

I suspect the 50% thing for Ontario arenas stems from the scare they got with the Raptors. Someone at a charity event tested positive for COVID and Masai, Super Fan, and a few others who are high up as fans were at the event. Then attended a game. I haven't heard anything about it a potential spread, but I'm sure that influenced their decision on capacity.

If the world has an organization that can organize such a ploy and it actually work, I'll eat my hat. Humans can't organize this well to order food, let alone deploy a scheme to ruin local businesses and implement stores owned by organizations, and control people.

Call me a puppet, but I'll call you a puppet for spewing what your master with the strings has you saying. Open your eyes, maybe someone is pushing their agenda to better their lives because they've been told to do stuff that costs them money or power. Everyone is a puppet if they aren't saying original ideas by the one-sides logic.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Pro

I don’t understand why this site continues to provide access for these QAnon trolls to spew their crap.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    I don’t understand why this site continues to provide access for these QAnon trolls to spew their crap.
    It's a free, open forum. Disregard the crap and block those who spread it.

Dobber sets up the parameters, moderators do their best to moderate his rules. Reach out to the Man if you'd like to see changes.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by everfeb View Post
    Stifler...I've read on various right wing websites many comments similar to your "When will people wake up....isn't about virus...all about complying and total control by a handful of people in this world." But no one ever names this handful of people controlling the World. Will you?
    This question of yours proves how little research you do for yourself and that it’s just straight MSM and Cheetos for you.

The answer, Soros (no not Siri, Soros), Rockefeller, Rothschild, Rice (not the food you buy from communist China). Follow the companies they own, the money they control and the operations of that money.

You are way too far gone to even attempt to educate. Your 4th shot awaits.

Dobber Sports Veteran

"Lets continue to censor everyone who doesn't share my opinion!"

Like Axe said, if you don't like what people say, you can a) keep scrolling or b) block them

Sure some people go to extremes to get their points across, but SOME of the arguments hold weight. On both sides of the spectrum.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by saucelife90 View Post
    "Lets continue to censor everyone who doesn't share my opinion!"

Like Axe said, if you don't like what people say, you can a) keep scrolling or b) block them

Sure some people go to extremes to get their points across, but SOME of the arguments hold weight. On both sides of the spectrum.
    There’s free speech and then there’s disinformation. This isn’t one of those situations where both sides have valid points and happen to disagree. COVID disinformation has been a serious hindrance to fighting this pandemic. These trolls spread untruths either to sow discord or for their own personal gain. Some are unwitting stooges of hostile foreign actors.

I can choose to scroll by and say nothing or I can call out about what this really is.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I live in NS. We're not a big province and in recent days, like the rest of the world, Omicron is kicking our butts here. Yesterday, we had 178 new cases, the day before that we had 127, bumping our current active total to 516 active cases. I believe something like half of that number is due to an outbreak at St FX University in Antigonish. As I say, we aren't as big as Ontario and Quebec but even with 516 active cases, we have 6 people in the hospital (2 in ICU). I'd say the vaccine is doing exactly what it's supposed to do and that's not tax our health care system. I havent looked at other provinces to see what their situation is but here, considering the spike, we're holding well.

In my opinion, from what I am seeing, the vaccines are doing exactly what they were intended to do.
    Not entirely true. The vaccin were rolled out to introduce QR codes. This to get used to them, because in a very short time your banking info and financial stuff will be coupled to them. Couple steps later, you'll have only access to your stuff if you are up to speed on your boosters. This all as we work towards, you'll own nothing and be happy society.

Dobber Sports Initiate

whether you want to hear and see it or not is your choice. Just because it's uncomfortable, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Also, Axeman said we can speak freely in this thread, so scroll on by good sir if you prefer to keep your head in the sand.

Dobber Sports Pro

It's a free, open forum. Disregard the crap and block those who spread it.

Dobber sets up the parameters, moderators do their best to moderate his rules. Reach out to the Man if you'd like to see changes.
    It's true.... and hence I can't read 75% of this thread for the participants I blocked!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I suspect the 50% thing for Ontario arenas stems from the scare they got with the Raptors. Someone at a charity event tested positive for COVID and Masai, Super Fan, and a few others who are high up as fans were at the event. Then attended a game. I haven't heard anything about it a potential spread, but I'm sure that influenced their decision on capacity.

If the world has an organization that can organize such a ploy and it actually work, I'll eat my hat. Humans can't organize this well to order food, let alone deploy a scheme to ruin local businesses and implement stores owned by organizations, and control people.

Call me a puppet, but I'll call you a puppet for spewing what your master with the strings has you saying. Open your eyes, maybe someone is pushing their agenda to better their lives because they've been told to do stuff that costs them money or power. Everyone is a puppet if they aren't saying original ideas by the one-sides logic.
    better start eating bud. This isn't a plan that they came up with last year... This has been generations in the making. Dig deep and you shall find. If you don't want to that's fine. Just think back in 10 years to this thread, and apologize then for calling us puppets and whatever else