Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Minor League Team in Minor League Sports League due to be kicked out of building Dec. 20

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Minor League Team in Minor League Sports League due to be kicked out of building Dec. 20

I believe Arizona has always been a doomed hockey market. Bettman has always been a fool and a buffoon.

Houston is the 4th largest American market and its time to get a team in there.

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Minor League Team in Minor League Sports League due to be kicked out of building Dec. 20

Sorry but I don't buy the "human error" thing. We aren't talking about 1 missed payment here. This has been going on for a year. I miss my cable bill 2 months in a row, and Telus lets me know damn quick. There is something else going on that they aren't telling us here...

Rylant

Dobber Sports Master

where are they at with their plans to build an arena elsewhere in the area ? I've been under the impression the process was looking positive .

if thats the case then they'll have to find a way to play nice with glendale to play there for 2-3 seasons while its built .

Dobber Sports Titan

They are all squared up apparently.

Arena lease fees have been paid ($900,000) and they aren't getting locked out. Had to agree on a payment plan as well for the rest of the season so they don't get behind and just peace out since they aren't in the arena next yr.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll