My lw needs a bit of help, I have an option to move a guy like Backstrom for Giroux, or I could move a 2nd for Fiala and a 6th..

Thoughts on these options?

Hall is fine as well, but him and Seguin have been disappointing and Seguin I've had on my bench the past couple of games.

Hall is soon to be there, was just playing him while on top line.

Also, thoughts on potentially moving a 1st in 2023 and a 3rd in 2022 for Petey? It seems like a lot, but obviously he still has stud upside so it's tempting.

If I do move for Petey, I'd definitely have to move a centre, so potentially I'd have to move 2 centres.

I'll have 2 keeper slots open after the season, Meier has definitely made a case to be 1 of them, and Batherson is another guy looking really good, and potentially even Oettinger, although too early to say on all of them.

Petey would be a sure thing keeper for me though. Fiala would likely just be a ROS guy, but could turn into a keeper option.

I could also try to trade for Hyman for cheaper than Fiala.

A last option is to possibly pick up Vrana when I activate Backstrom and place him on IR, but he won't help me right away.

My team is really strong, goaltending only recently picked up, but I'm 2nd in fp/g and 5th in fantasy pts out of 14 teams (Top 4 cash). I'm also 2nd in skater points..