Thread: Ville Husso

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Ville Husso

I've been predicting for three years that Ville Husso will be the starting goaltender for the St Louis Blues. It looks like he will have a week or two to take over the job from Binnington who is on the Covid List. Let's see if he can get it done. I think he does it.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Ville Husso

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    I've been predicting for three years that Ville Husso will be the starting goaltender for the St Louis Blues. It looks like he will have a week or two to take over the job from Binnington who is on the Covid List. Let's see if he can get it done. I think he does it.
    He will get his chances, but Binner will still be the starting tender when he gets cleared to play. #ThatContract$$$

Dobber Sports Star

binnington is making 6m per season till 2027.

lol.
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

If he can't grab the starting goalie job over whomever else the Blues have on the roster while Binnington is out, that will speak volumes about his NHL future. I realize you're saying he's going to replace Binnington as well, but the contract and the Cup win say otherwise.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

Three long years and all it took was an injury to the starting goalie to see it finally come true.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

Some REP to Chuck for the bold proclomation.

As the others have noted, contract & cup say otherwise... which is why it's actually worthy of being a bold call.

I've personally never been a believer in Binnington (despite having him on multiple teams) but I'm also horr-awful at predicting goalies... so either outcome would not suprise me at all lol.
    RHRS, Yahoo, 12-team, Roto
    PQMC, Yahoo, 12-team, Keep 11, H2H
    Taro Tsujimoto Draft League, Fantrax, 6-team, pts-only (*2018 draftees or later only)
    Hanson Bros., Fantrax, 10-Team, Keep 8, weighted scoring
    Black & Blue, Fantrax, 12-Team, Dynasty, H2H weighted
    The Dream Team League, Fantrax, 14-Team, Dynasty, H2H
    On Frozen Ponds, Fantrax 10-Team, Dynasty, Roto

​"When I do not know who I am I serve you, and when I do know who I am, you and I are one." - Hanuman-ji