Thread: Bunting

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Bunting

Admittedly I don’t know much about him, but I scooped him off waivers a while back and have been pleasantly surprised. Is he a legit player? What’s his ceiling?

I’m wondering if he’s good enough to make my 20 keeper list in league 2 of sig. Some of the guys at the bottom end of my keeper situation that I’ll have to make decisions on would be:

Arvidsson
    Rust
    Bunting
    Killorn

I think I’ll only have room to keep one of those 4 forwards.
    League 1: 16 Teams. 8 Keepers. Weekly H2H
    F (Start 6): Barkov, J.Hughes, Zibanejad, E. Kane, Buchnevich, Kopitar, Coyle, Trocheck
    D (Start 4): Josi, Hamilton, Toews, Hanifin, Pionk, Clarke, Korchinski
    G (Start 1): Vasilevskiy, Daccord

Point System
    G=2, A=1, D-man G/A=+1, PIM=0.5, +/-=0.5, Shot=0.1, PPG=1, PPA=1
    Goalie Points
    W=4, S= 0.14, GA=-1, OvertimeW=1, ShootOutW =1, ShutOut=2

League 2: 12 Team Dynasty League - 30 man roster plus 7 farm.
    Keep 20 + 7 farm. Weekly H2H Roto. G, A, Shots, Hits, Blocks, PPP, Goalie W, SV%, GAA. Forward Positional Requirements.

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Bunting

I don't know that he's at the top of that list. He has some upside for sure but those are some pretty proven names ahead of him there. He's at the bottom of the keeper list, where I usually advise to swing for the fences. It's justifiable as a keeper for sure...

When the decision is that tough I usually try to trade for a proven upgrade while the player has value. So Killorn or Bunting, who are having great seasons... I would look to trade for a player whose floor is close to their ceiling.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck