Thread: Kyrou/Thomas/Perunovich

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Kyrou/Thomas/Perunovich

Since I have 3 Blues, I have watched quite a few Blues games this year and have LOVED what I’ve seen from all 3. The pessimist in me wants to say they’ll come crashing down yet. Does anyone have any thoughts on what exactly we can expect from these 3 long term?
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Kyrou/Thomas/Perunovich

i think thomas can keep his pace, kyrou likely slows a bit, perunovich has looked decent in sheltered minutes so far and i can see him staying with the club this year but i'd taper production expectations at least for now for him, seeing some pp2 time which is great, but isnt supplanting krug anytime soon
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Blues_fan1000 View Post
    i think thomas can keep his pace, kyrou likely slows a bit, perunovich has looked decent in sheltered minutes so far and i can see him staying with the club this year but i'd taper production expectations at least for now for him, seeing some pp2 time which is great, but isnt supplanting krug anytime soon
    Yeah, what impresses me about Thomas and Kyrou is that they’re doing this with 2nd PP minutes. I’m excited to see what they’d do with first PP.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

G:

IR:

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by bbfl1987 View Post
    Since I have 3 Blues, I have watched quite a few Blues games this year and have LOVED what I’ve seen from all 3. The pessimist in me wants to say they’ll come crashing down yet. Does anyone have any thoughts on what exactly we can expect from these 3 long term?
    I mean, I think Perunovich's production will come.. and I think it will come in a pretty big way. He should already have a lot more than 3 points... That PP unit might have as many points as the pp1 unit and Perunovich is still fresh to that unit. I'd argue I'm more impressed with Perunovich running the PP then Krug, but that swap will take time. He's more deceptive and a better passer than Krug, imo. Perunovich's assist the other night was gorgeous and shows his strong ability to open up lanes and thread the needle.

All three players you mention are clear keeps on your team for me, so I don't really see any concern or need for pessimism.

Weekly H2H, Points Only, Keeper League - 10 team - Keep 14 (+ 2 rookies, under 25 GP) - dress 12 F, 6 D, 2 G (Wins: 2 pts, OTL: 1 pt, SO: 1 pt) - 30 Roster max w/ 1 IR spot which opens up one roster spot.

FW: Aho, Eichel, Draisatl, Rantanen, Marchand, Matthews, Kyrou, J. Robertson, Bergeron, Duchene, Boldy, Toffoli, Kempe, Krejci, Schmaltz

D: Rielly, Heiskenen, Dobson, Drysdale, Byram, Nurse, Weegar, Matheson, Clarke

G: Andersen, Georgiev, Francouz, Kotchetkov, Wallstedt

Dobber Sports Ace

So you think Thomas is a near point per game guy now? I asked around my league if anyone was interested in him and nobody was buying his hot start. But if you think this is legit what he is now, I will just hold on to him.

​Pre Draft

G:

IR:

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by bbfl1987 View Post
    I think Thomas can be a 70-80 point player. His vision, playmaking, and skating are fantastic and we know he'll have the wingers in St. Louis. He is an assist machine. I have been a little concerned about him being relegated to the 3rd line but his play is making it impossible for St. Louis not to give him the minutes he deserves. Just wish he shot more and got a few grit stats.

If owners in your league are not buying his hot start, hold onto Thomas. I do think Kyrou will cool off a little.

And you think you have a lot of Blues? I have O'Reilley, Schenn, Faulk, Kyrou, Buchnevich, AND Thomas on a team. Kyrou and Thomas were early season pickups. I'm trying to trade someone just because I don't like having that many from the same team.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    I think Thomas can be a 70-80 point player. His vision, playmaking, and skating are fantastic and we know he'll have the wingers in St. Louis. He is an assist machine. I have been a little concerned about him being relegated to the 3rd line but his play is making it impossible for St. Louis not to give him the minutes he deserves. Just wish he shot more and got a few grit stats.

If owners in your league are not buying his hot start, hold onto Thomas. I do think Kyrou will cool off a little.

And you think you have a lot of Blues? I have O'Reilley, Schenn, Faulk, Kyrou, Buchnevich, AND Thomas on a team. Kyrou and Thomas were early season pickups. I'm trying to trade someone just because I don't like having that many from the same team.
    Let's go Blues!
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Superstar

All three of these guys should have good NHL careers. I think your best to sit on all of them and see what happens. You have a very young team with a lot of excellent young talent and prospects. I'm not sure all three of these guys are going to be keepers for you in a keep nine and if your prospects are included in those 9 it seems unlikely, when I look at your roster, that your Blues are all keeps. But, wait and see what happens this year. I'm thinking it's likely that you will have some tough decisions to make when you need to submit your protected list prior to next season.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    All three of these guys should have good NHL careers. I think your best to sit on all of them and see what happens. You have a very young team with a lot of excellent young talent and prospects. I'm not sure all three of these guys are going to be keepers for you in a keep nine and if your prospects are included in those 9 it seems unlikely, when I look at your roster, that your Blues are all keeps. But, wait and see what happens this year. I'm thinking it's likely that you will have some tough decisions to make when you need to submit your protected list prior to next season.
    Prospects don’t count as keeps. My way too early keeper list would be Suzuki, Caufield, Dach, Thomas, Kyrou, Mercer, Jarvis, Perunovich, and the last spot will likely be between Mittelstadt, Dahlen, and Gurianov

​Pre Draft

G:

IR:

Dobber Sports Sage

Let's go Blues!
    I disliked the early 2010s-era Blues with Backes, Jackman, Reaves ect... but I have been a fan of theirs for the last couple years. LOVED their Cup win especially since it was against Boston.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    I disliked the early 2010s-era Blues with Backes, Jackman, Reaves ect... but I have been a fan of theirs for the last couple years. LOVED their Cup win especially since it was against Boston.
    Yes! They are a fun team to watch. Such a deep team. Also my Habs have been miserable to watch, so I’m enjoying a lot of Blues and Ducks games. Love watching young talent develop.

​Pre Draft

G:

IR:

Dobber Sports Padawan

I have Thomas and Kyrou on my league 2 team, with Perunovich on the farm. It’s been a good start to the season so far!
    League 1: 16 Teams. 8 Keepers. Weekly H2H
    F (Start 6): Barkov, J.Hughes, Zibanejad, E. Kane, Buchnevich, Kopitar, Coyle, Trocheck
    D (Start 4): Josi, Hamilton, Toews, Hanifin, Pionk, Clarke, Korchinski
    G (Start 1): Vasilevskiy, Daccord

Point System
    G=2, A=1, D-man G/A=+1, PIM=0.5, +/-=0.5, Shot=0.1, PPG=1, PPA=1
    Goalie Points
    W=4, S= 0.14, GA=-1, OvertimeW=1, ShootOutW =1, ShutOut=2

League 2: 12 Team Dynasty League - 30 man roster plus 7 farm.
    Keep 20 + 7 farm. Weekly H2H Roto. G, A, Shots, Hits, Blocks, PPP, Goalie W, SV%, GAA. Forward Positional Requirements.