Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Put in your bets... who is this "rumoured" NHL team in the East that has eyes on Evander Kane?

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Put in your bets... who is this "rumoured" NHL team in the East that has eyes on Evander Kane?

feels like the sort of thing Tampa would be in on .

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Put in your bets... who is this "rumoured" NHL team in the East that has eyes on Evander Kane?

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    You know what I find interesting about DeAngelo; you haven't heard anything about him this year other than his playing. No other BS coming from him in any way whatsoever. He's just playing hockey, and doing it well.

Is there hope for EKane? Maybe, but the problem with Kane has been evident over multiple teams where as DeAngelo's issues were with one team and he's been good "so far" on his current team.
    DeAngelo had the same issues in Junior, not just in NY.

It’s been quiet for now, yes.

I still don’t see the Canes mixing in E Kane.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    feels like the sort of thing Tampa would be in on .
    I really like this scenario! (you can tell I have him )

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post

And Tampa.

And Arizona.

Dobber Sports Master

Yes that’s right though he made headlines in the other two spots vs AZ and TBL

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post

I'm only talking about the NHL.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

What difference does that make?.. who he is does not change despite the league and it’s not as though he’s shown any change.

Dobber Sports Sage

Some forgotten team like CBJ
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypete88 View Post
    Right to the both of you Olympic and Axe, that's the point I was trying to make. It's easy for DeAngelo to wise up when he's on the outside looking in. Kane has less motivation because as you both pointed out his contract is harder to buy out.
    His politics/beliefs, etc, are scary, but as are many we probably don't know. But he aired it and they didn't. Also, it shouldn't effect his playing career as long as he's getting shit done on the ice and isn't being abusive, which so far, he is doing okay on both fronts.

With Kane it always seems to be something else, and unlike DeAngelo, it is constant and you have someone who simply doesn't see himself as the bad guy in any of the many stories that come up. Did anyone watch his press conference? He takes zero accountability for anything he's done. He believes nobody on the team was upset with him. That it was the media just making up stuff. So that must have been fun for the reporters there have this guy deny everything he's done (sounds like someone else we know), and just smile and pretend he's the good guy in all of this. In fact, smiling away and loving responses like he's too talented for the AHL and commenting how he is a leader to the young players on San Jose, and how everywhere he goes he's the victim in all these situations. How he's the one that is getting constantly dealt the shit end of the stick. Never responsible. Always someone or something else at fault/or play... He's just a good guy who gets crapped on and he's used to it because of who he is.

That is dangerous and should scare any team from taking him on. He's delusional and can see no fault in anything he does. It's truly disturbing. He's so narcissistic and oblivious to his actions, it's frightening.
    I am a hockey obsessed fiend.

The Great One

So he’s a professional athlete then? Got it.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Titan

There's a video of Kane pointing a gun at his wife on instagram/twitter now.

I feel like abunch of dumb stuff is going to come out now. He def has other things he's done and with today's technology he's def been filmed doing something dumb. I bet no team takes a chance on him at 3yrs. I would think if the team is able to terminate the deal, he'll go to the KHL.But with his money issues, I doubt he mutually terminates the deal. If I were him I rather make that $7mill in the AHL than have to go to Russia.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

https://mobile.twitter.com/ExpertBet...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

A link to the video. Hard to know what's happening without audio but it looks like him. If it's real, this must have happened after the investigations, right? No way the NHL didn't discover this.

Also, after his hearing today the judge ordered his ex wife to have a physiological evaluation while Kane holds custody of their daughter. How does that happen and then this video surfaces? Wouldn't Anna want this shown before the judge makes that decision?
    14 team, H2H, daily start, min. 3 goalie appearances, 3 Keepers (round drafted+3) with 1 Goalie max.
    G, A, P, PPP, +/-, PIM, SOG, Hits // W, SV, GAA, SV%, SHO

3C: Norris, Danault, Barbashev (LW)
    3RW: Tippett (LW), Roy, Frederic
    3LW: Knies, Ehlers, Foegele
    4D: Dobson, Gostisbehere, Orlov, Power
    2G: Lyon, Husso
    1Util: M. Foligno (LW, RW)
    4Bench: Brossoit, Werenski, Marchenko, Rossi
    2IR: Zegras

Keepers: Dobson (6th), Tippett (11th), Norris (14th)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

https://mobile.twitter.com/HockeyAge...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

His agent's response. I'm just going to go to sleep and stop trying to make sense of this.
    14 team, H2H, daily start, min. 3 goalie appearances, 3 Keepers (round drafted+3) with 1 Goalie max.
    G, A, P, PPP, +/-, PIM, SOG, Hits // W, SV, GAA, SV%, SHO

3C: Norris, Danault, Barbashev (LW)
    3RW: Tippett (LW), Roy, Frederic
    3LW: Knies, Ehlers, Foegele
    4D: Dobson, Gostisbehere, Orlov, Power
    2G: Lyon, Husso
    1Util: M. Foligno (LW, RW)
    4Bench: Brossoit, Werenski, Marchenko, Rossi
    2IR: Zegras

Keepers: Dobson (6th), Tippett (11th), Norris (14th)

Dobber Sports Initiate

lol
    I am a hockey obsessed fiend.

Dobber Sports Titan

Wow, what a mess. Apparently it was a photoshoot in 2020? Geez.

His estranged/ex-wife posted a statement on instagram, pretty much saying what Kane said was a lie and that it wasn't a photoshoot. Both are...how do I say it nicely...unreliable narrators?
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll