Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Put in your bets... who is this "rumoured" NHL team in the East that has eyes on Evander Kane?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Put in your bets... who is this "rumoured" NHL team in the East that has eyes on Evander Kane?

I don't think Toronto will take him. Some recent injuries but they've been playing very good hockey and Kane could disrupt that.

My guess would be NYI or maybe Pittsburgh. Carolina has said ownership loves talent but I'm not sure they want to add volatility to their locker room with DeAngelo also there.
    14 team, H2H, daily start, min. 3 goalie appearances, 3 Keepers (round drafted+3) with 1 Goalie max.
    G, A, P, PPP, +/-, PIM, SOG, Hits // W, SV, GAA, SV%, SHO

3C: Norris, Danault, Barbashev (LW)
    3RW: Tippett (LW), Roy, Frederic
    3LW: Knies, Ehlers, Foegele
    4D: Dobson, Gostisbehere, Orlov, Power
    2G: Lyon, Husso
    1Util: M. Foligno (LW, RW)
    4Bench: Brossoit, Werenski, Marchenko, Rossi
    2IR: Zegras

Keepers: Dobson (6th), Tippett (11th), Norris (14th)

The Great One

Default Re: Put in your bets... who is this "rumoured" NHL team in the East that has eyes on Evander Kane?

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Toronto is way too much of a media hotbed for this guy. He needs a quiet place to play. SJS was pretty quiet and things still managed to get out of hand.

I don’t know if this guy makes it back to the bigs… Maybe a team that needs to reach the cap floor if SJS retains a whole bunch of the cash.

What a mess.
    Oh he will be back in the NHL. He’d be kept out for being bad with money and faking a COVID card? Nothing else has been proven against him. The only reason he’s not back yet is teams are letting a few more news cycles go by so the average fan of the team forgets he’s apparently a train wreck. He’s far too good for any number of teams to pass on him for his situation.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Oh he will be back in the NHL. He’d be kept out for being bad with money and faking a COVID card? Nothing else has been proven against him. The only reason he’s not back yet is teams are letting a few more news cycles go by so the average fan of the team forgets he’s apparently a train wreck. He’s far too good for any number of teams to pass on him for his situation.
    I agree. Anything his wife accused him of couldn't be substantiated and after making the accusations she refused to cooperate with the NHL's investigations. She recently was told by the judge handling their custody order to not post anything more on social media, which she ignored, and proceeded to post that gun video that allegedly was a photoshoot. Seems like a case of defamation from an angry/unstable ex-wife. Regardless, I doubt this will stop all other 31 teams in the NHL from acquiring Kane. The fake vaccine card was idiotic and his gambling debts are an addiction issue but I'm sure there's still teams in the league who will overlook these.

We can sit here and say Kane has gambling issues, a messy failed marriage, poor life choices, etc., but at the end of the day the NHL is a business and Kane produces results.
    14 team, H2H, daily start, min. 3 goalie appearances, 3 Keepers (round drafted+3) with 1 Goalie max.
    G, A, P, PPP, +/-, PIM, SOG, Hits // W, SV, GAA, SV%, SHO

3C: Norris, Danault, Barbashev (LW)
    3RW: Tippett (LW), Roy, Frederic
    3LW: Knies, Ehlers, Foegele
    4D: Dobson, Gostisbehere, Orlov, Power
    2G: Lyon, Husso
    1Util: M. Foligno (LW, RW)
    4Bench: Brossoit, Werenski, Marchenko, Rossi
    2IR: Zegras

Keepers: Dobson (6th), Tippett (11th), Norris (14th)

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by TheMule_91 View Post
    I agree. Anything his wife accused him of couldn't be substantiated and after making the accusations she refused to cooperate with the NHL's investigations. She recently was told by the judge handling their custody order to not post anything more on social media, which she ignored, and proceeded to post that gun video that allegedly was a photoshoot. Seems like a case of defamation from an angry/unstable ex-wife. Regardless, I doubt this will stop all other 31 teams in the NHL from acquiring Kane. The fake vaccine card was idiotic and his gambling debts are an addiction issue but I'm sure there's still teams in the league who will overlook these.

We can sit here and say Kane has gambling issues, a messy failed marriage, poor life choices, etc., but at the end of the day the NHL is a business and Kane produces results.
    It's about knowing your worth. It's is the team willing to take the lumps for him. Lets not forget wherever he goes, it seems like rumours of internal feuds happen. Maybe Bergevin with his new team will take him since his moral compass is lined up to "if he's good at hockey, he's worth more on my team".
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll