Thread: Rank these G's

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Rank these G's

Tiers are probably the easiest way to sort this mess, but how would you rank these guys ROS. I've put their current points in brackets to give you an idea of where everyone currently sits.

Wins (5)
    Saves (0.2)
    GA (-0.5)

Tokarski (75)
    Smith (24)
    Swayman (66)
    Koskinen (110)
    Oettinger (40)
    Petersen (58)
    Varly (15)
    Korpisalo (43)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Rank these G's

That is a tough group.....

Varlamov
    Koskinen
    Smith
    Tokarski
    Korp
    Petersen
    Swayman

Dobber Sports Stud

Your scoring is interesting - very kind to goalies who get lots of shots/saves and even those who let it quite a few (as long as they get volume).

Normally I'd say Varly in tier 1 by himself... but with your set up, I'm not sure Varly is actually #1.

I think Smith (once he's back) likely nets out as best for ROS, as EDM should provide W's and solid volume for goalies.

Short-term, Koskinen and Tokarski are likely decent bets until the starters return.

No real standout in this crew imo (with your scoring)... tough call.
    RHRS, Yahoo, 12-team, Roto
    PQMC, Yahoo, 12-team, Keep 11, H2H
    Taro Tsujimoto Draft League, Fantrax, 6-team, pts-only (*2018 draftees or later only)
    Hanson Bros., Fantrax, 10-Team, Keep 8, weighted scoring
    Black & Blue, Fantrax, 12-Team, Dynasty, H2H weighted
    The Dream Team League, Fantrax, 14-Team, Dynasty, H2H
    On Frozen Ponds, Fantrax 10-Team, Dynasty, Roto

​"When I do not know who I am I serve you, and when I do know who I am, you and I are one." - Hanuman-ji

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Each row is a tier:

Koskinen - has volume of starts now, and will likely for a while. Oilers are good.

Smith/Varlamov - two guys who are in tandems and are generally solid, but won't have the volume you want, for differnt reasons. Smith is hurt, and Varlamov is sharing.

Swayman - Moves up to the Smith/Varlamov tier if Rask doesn't come back, stays here if he does.

Tokarski/Korpisalo/Petersen - lesser halves of tandems for now, and wins may not be easy to come by.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.