Thread: My Krebs, Forsberg and 7th round for his Dobson, Mantha and 1st round

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default My Krebs, Forsberg and 7th round for his Dobson, Mantha and 1st round

Hello all!

League in signature. Points only, keep 12, 11 teams.

I'm in a rebuild and identified Forsberg, Reinhart, Larkin and Teravainen as my "old core" I should be moving on from. Of the 4, the obvious 2 were Forsberg and Reinhart. Ellis is still out long term and I need an healthy D. Dobson won't be a keeper. Puljujarvi, Newhook and Jarvis are going great and are the potential keepers for my rebuild. Even though I like Krebs, some interesting read in the forum pointed at him being not ready yet.

Mittelstadt is coming back soon, and I'll have a healthy lineup. 1st round are quite valuable. Should I press accept quickly, or do you believe Forsberg is worth keeping.

Thx!
    League 1:
    2022-23 Champ!
    Keep 12, Points only, Salary CAP 96M$, 11 teams. 10 F, 4 D, 1 G + 5 bench
    Weekly lineup (H2H), 3 FA/year
    F: MacKinnon, Nylander, Larkin, B. Tkachuk, Eriksson EK, S. Jarvis, Newhook, T. Thompson, Nichuskin, Keller, Raddysh, Tippett, Berggren
    D: Chabot,
    Byram, Durzi, Sandin
    G: Hill, Schmid

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: My Krebs, Forsberg and 7th round for his Dobson, Mantha and 1st round

Hit button. Yes.

Rebuilds always involve pain and unknown prospects - I wish you didn’t have to lose Krebs, but the first round pick is the key.
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: My Krebs, Forsberg and 7th round for his Dobson, Mantha and 1st round

My thoughts also! Here's the post where informations were shared regarding Krebs as he's probably not ready. It sucks losing him, but as of now I'd rather have Newhook and Jarvis.

Thx!
    League 1:
    2022-23 Champ!
    Keep 12, Points only, Salary CAP 96M$, 11 teams. 10 F, 4 D, 1 G + 5 bench
    Weekly lineup (H2H), 3 FA/year
    F: MacKinnon, Nylander, Larkin, B. Tkachuk, Eriksson EK, S. Jarvis, Newhook, T. Thompson, Nichuskin, Keller, Raddysh, Tippett, Berggren
    D: Chabot,
    Byram, Durzi, Sandin
    G: Hill, Schmid