Thread: Drop Advice

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Drop Advice

I need some advice from the group. Crosby looks like he's coming off the IR soon, so I need to drop someone. Since my goalies are weak, I have a claim to get Koskinen and drop Necas. Who should I drop off my roster for Crosby? I think it's between Couturier and Bjorkstrand, but they're both doing really well right now!
    12 Player League , 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 3D, 2G, 3 Bench. Cats: G, A, +/-, PPP, GWG, Hits, Wins, SV%
    C: Lindholm, Couturier
    RW: Svechnikov (LW), Wilson,
    LW: Connor, Kreider (RW)
    D: Carlson, Nurse, Andersson, Fowler
    G: Saros, Petersen, Hart, Quick
    IR: Crosby (C)

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Drop Advice

Losing Necas is tough. Koskinen is in the Oiler net as long as Smith is injured/unable to play. Don't know if he's worth losing Necas. I wouldn't do it personally. Now if you dropped Necas for Crosby that's more understandable. I wouldn't want to drop either of Bjorkstrand/Couturier either, both are doing well. I think you have ok goaltending. Do the Crosby for Necas and then assess the goalies further down the road. Like in another 2 weeks or so. Good luck.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

The Great One

Default Re: Drop Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Losing Necas is tough. Koskinen is in the Oiler net as long as Smith is injured/unable to play. Don't know if he's worth losing Necas. I wouldn't do it personally. Now if you dropped Necas for Crosby that's more understandable. I wouldn't want to drop either of Bjorkstrand/Couturier either, both are doing well. I think you have ok goaltending. Do the Crosby for Necas and then assess the goalies further down the road. Like in another 2 weeks or so. Good luck.
    Pretty much this
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/