Thread: Fleury or Merzlikins ROS

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Fleury or Merzlikins ROS

Hi! for team in signature, would you drop Fleurt for Merzlikins? also available in the wire: Gibson, Samsonov, Vanecek, Petersen.
    Thanks!
    1 Year League, 8 Teams, Weekly lockout, H2H, Unlimited acquisitions, Categories: G, A, SOG, +/-, PIM, HITS, BLK, WINS, SV, SO, GAA, SV%
    12F/6D/2G 6 BENCH, 3 IR.
    F: B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, JT Miller, Eriksson Ek, Ovechkin, Svechnikov, Aho, Trocheck, Marchand, E. Kane, Wilson, Coleman, Nichushkin, Kadri, Rackell, Rust, Pinto
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Bouchard, Weegar, Dobson, Parayko
    G:Bobrovsky, Gustavsson, Vasilevskiy
    IR , D. Joshua, Trouba

The Great One

Default Re: Fleury or Merzlikins ROS

Those are some pretty decent goalies on the wire. Given that, I'd ride the hot hand and if/when that goalie cools you can look to replace him with the flavor of the week/month. So yes, I'd drop Fleury in favor of Elvis. I also felt that with the offseason tragedy Elvis would be either superb or terrible this season, and so far it seems like the former, so pounce now and see what happens.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Fleury or Merzlikins ROS

Elvis for me. Columbus looks better than Chicago, which is unexpected, but plausible.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.