Thread: Mega OFFEER

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Mega OFFEER

Being offered:

Marner, Guentzel and Tarasenko
    for my
    Eichel, Dahlin and Kaprisov.

Thoughts??? Good, bad or ugly??
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Mega OFFEER

well if you competing this year i think thisi s good as you gain 3 guys that should combine for 240 points and give up 3 that shoudl combine for no more then 120 for this year...

however when healthy

Eichel>Marner
    Dahlin < Guentzle
    Kaprisov > Tarasenko

overall your side is also younger...so again, depends on your situation...if you going for a win now, ill do it. Otherwise keep what you got.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Initiate

Always going for the win. This would be walking away from the EIchel fiasco, so there is also that.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    well if you competing this year i think thisi s good as you gain 3 guys that should combine for 240 points and give up 3 that shoudl combine for no more then 120 for this year...

however when healthy

Eichel>Marner
    Dahlin < Guentzle
    Kaprisov > Tarasenko

overall your side is also younger...so again, depends on your situation...if you going for a win now, ill do it. Otherwise keep what you got.
    I made the deal. In it to win it!!!!!

Dobber Sports All-Star

Good luck! Hopefully Marner thinks it’s not the playoffs.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I like it.

Marner > Eichel
    Marner is younger, better, at a shallower postion, on a better team, and not hurt. Clear win.

Guentzel = Kaprizov
    Kaprizov is younger, and may have a bit mroe upside than point per game, but they are close.

Tarasenko << Dahlin
    This is the big downgrade, with D scoring counting for more, and Tarasenko being injury prone an older.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I like it.

Marner > Eichel
    Marner is younger, better, at a shallower postion, on a better team, and not hurt. Clear win.

Guentzel = Kaprizov
    Kaprizov is younger, and may have a bit mroe upside than point per game, but they are close.

Tarasenko << Dahlin
    This is the big downgrade, with D scoring counting for more, and Tarasenko being injury prone an older.
    I totally factored in the "Dahlin effect". It may be years before he becomes fantasy relevant again with the "Springfield Tire Fire" that is the Buffalo Sabres. I have won 3 out of the past 4 years so winning is always the end goal. Good drafting and sacrificing those young guys for veterans that are established and put you over the top is the recipe to win in a league without a salary cap.