Thread: Trading for a 6th dman

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trading for a 6th dman

Hey all,

I only have 5 dmen out of 6 available slots. Looking for a 6th to round out my squad. Likely someone with good cat coverage. See league setup and roster in signature. Who would you target and what would you offer in the trade? Very few notable FA's available... Girard, Dunn, Slavin, Ghost, Dobson, Drysdale, Schmidt, Morrisey.

Thanks
    Goals, assists, points, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, hits, blocks, goalie wins, GAA, Sv%, shutouts.

8 teams - Keep 6 in bold (including maximum of 1 goalie).

Kaprizov, Rantanen, Svechnikov, Larkin, Hischier, Horvat, Batherson, Trocheck, Reinhart, Marchessault, Buchnevich, Tarasenko, Boeser, Meier, Tolvanen, Lafreniere, Barbashev, Teravainen.

Heiskanen, Theodore, Chabot, Chychrun, Sanheim, Weegar, Burns, Sergachev (IR).

Saros, Skinner.

The Great One

Default Re: Trading for a 6th dman

If defensemen of those caliber are available then it suggests you have a deep free agent pool. As such, what I'd do is use the 6th spot for streaming, meaning you'd rotate in defensemen who have favorable schedules/opponents, unless of course your league has a maximum games played limit for a position. If that's the case, then of those you mentioned I probably like Girard the most.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Trading for a 6th dman

I'd either go Girard or Dunn.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent