Thread: Huberdeau for Petterson plus

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Huberdeau for Petterson plus

10 team h2h 1 win. Categories include g,a, plus minus, pp pts, shots, hits for skaters.

Guy in league wants Huberdeau. I’ve been offered Elias petterson and toffoli. He’s got Bennett and wants to stack them.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Huberdeau for Petterson plus

Forgot to add. It’s a keeper league and we keep 12

My forwards include point, stamkos, debrincat, Reinhardt, Fiala, J Kyrou, Seider, NUGE, Svengali, J Norris, Couturier.

We dress 2c, 2lw , 2 rw, 4 d and a utility skater daily.

Dobber Sports Monster

Not that it's a bad offer, but that's not enough for me. Huberdeau is probably the player Pettersson ends up becoming in the best case scenario. Non-best case scenario is he falls short of that. You know that the guy thinks Huberdeau is better than EP, otherwise he wouldn't be offering him. So the second piece should be a very surefire keeper in a 10 team keep 12. Toffoli seems like a borderline keeper in that. When the other team is after what they perceive as the best player in the deal, I think you can push to get the best package possible. If they say no to your last offer, you can probably go back to their previous offer and they'll accept it.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

The Magnificent One

Huberdeau is now established as a 90 point player. Pettersson may or may not get that high, and if he does would he get much higher? Huberdeau also will be a UFA after next season so he's incentivized to play well this season and next. I'm not saying Huberdeau is untouchable, just that Pettersson isn't enough.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/