Thread: The Goalie Post Notificatin system

Dobber Sports Novice

Default The Goalie Post Notificatin system

10 Team H2H, Single Year W 4 GA 2 SV .2 SO 3 OTL 1

Would love to stop checking all day to see who will start. Does it send for every goalie when confirmed, or do you request notifications on only certain ones?

The Wolverine

Default Re: The Goalie Post Notificatin system

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperz View Post
    10 Team H2H, Single Year W 4 GA 2 SV .2 SO 3 OTL 1

Would love to stop checking all day to see who will start. Does it send for every goalie when confirmed, or do you request notifications on only certain ones?
    When you log into Goaliepost, it will bring up your profile with notification preferences and the option to select specific teams. Check the options and save your preferences.

Dobber Sports Recruit

I have also been trying to request notifications for goalies starting for specific teams but there is no obvious way to create notification preferences when I log in and click on my profile. Can anyone help?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Keon View Post
    I have also been trying to request notifications for goalies starting for specific teams but there is no obvious way to create notification preferences when I log in and click on my profile. Can anyone help?
    I found it doesn't work in Firefox, so I have to log in using Chrome and then I can see the email update features.

On a separate but related note, I am still getting email updates for teams that I don't want despite updating the preferences this season. I can't figure out how to turn it off.

Y! 13 Team Roto (Keep 3 - Yr 3) - G, A, PPP, SOG, HITS, BLKS, W, GAA, SV%, SVS
    C(2): , Trocheck, Horvat, McTavish (LW)
    LW(2): Stützle (C), DeBrincat (RW), Hagel (RW),
    RW(2): Pastrňák, Nylander, Konecny (LW)
    D(4): Montour, Letang, Werenski, Andersson, Mintyukov
    UTIL(1):
    G(2): Samsonov, Husso, Talbot, Lyon
    IR+(2):

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Keon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the_faceO_o View Post
    I found it doesn't work in Firefox, so I have to log in using Chrome and then I can see the email update features.

On a separate but related note, I am still getting email updates for teams that I don't want despite updating the preferences this season. I can't figure out how to turn it off.
    Have you both tried using the contact form on the site (under login)? Or contact Dobber directly? I'm not sure who's in charge of GoaliePost, but you might have more success finding answers going straight to the source(s).

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Have you both tried using the contact form on the site (under login)? Or contact Dobber directly? I'm not sure who's in charge of GoaliePost, but you might have more success finding answers going straight to the source(s).
    It is more of an annoyance on my side than a major issue, so I never thought about raising a concern. But you're right -- maybe asking a question could help someone else.

Y! 13 Team Roto (Keep 3 - Yr 3) - G, A, PPP, SOG, HITS, BLKS, W, GAA, SV%, SVS
    C(2): , Trocheck, Horvat, McTavish (LW)
    LW(2): Stützle (C), DeBrincat (RW), Hagel (RW),
    RW(2): Pastrňák, Nylander, Konecny (LW)
    D(4): Montour, Letang, Werenski, Andersson, Mintyukov
    UTIL(1):
    G(2): Samsonov, Husso, Talbot, Lyon
    IR+(2):