Thread: Pick one!!

The Great One

Default Pick one!!

Goal and sog weighted league - looking for ho erun upside over safe floor.

Crouse- looks firmly planted in the top six and had a helluva stat line the other night! He's currently the guy I have chosen...

B Tanev- he's at like forty percent ownership on fantrqs or something but I think a lot of that is hits which we don't count. Any chance he's really breaking out with a larger role on an expansion team?

Lundestrom- a personal favorite and I am short on centers. He doesn't fire the biscuit that often by the looks of it tho and seems like he's naturally defers to playmaking so far in his career which hurts in our for at.

Barbanov- SJ barely played so far but love the ore season musingps on this guy.

BONUS!!

I have heinen too but I heard he looks like a whole new player this year and kind of want to ride the early season wave. Is he an easy drop for any of these guys though??

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Pick one!!

I think I would continue to roll with Crouse for a bit and see if he continues to produce.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​