Thread: Fantrax Setting Rosters

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Fantrax Setting Rosters

My league switched to Fantrax this year and we have a few diehards, but most of the individuals are casual fantasy hockey players. Setting my lineup for the first time it took me a little to figure it out with how you have to select the day/period and edit the lineup while also seeing the entire week's schedule (it's a H2H points league). I'm afraid the casual players will quit because of this.

Does any one have suggestions? on how I can make this easier to understand for casual players?
    ESPN H2H Points 10 Team League
    2 C, 2L W, 2R W, 4 D, 1 U, 2 G, 5 Bench, 2 IR
    Skaters: G(5), A(3), SOG(0.2), HIT(0.25), BLK(0.25), DEF(1.14), FOW/L(0.2), PPG(0.5), PPA(0.25), SHG(1), SHA(0.5), PIM (-0.5)
    Goalies: Wins(5), SV(0.3), SO(5), OTL(1), GA (-2)

C: Point (RW), Eichel, Hischier, Mercer (RW)

L: Giroux (C/RW), Fiala (C/RW), Kuzmenko

R: Kucherov, Pastrnak, Marner,
    D: Q. Hughes, Pietrangelo, McAvoy, Heiskanen, Faulk,
    G: Binnington, Georgiev, Keumper
    IR: Forsberg (LW)

The Great One

Default Re: Fantrax Setting Rosters

Time. It'll take time and patience.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

They just added a "set active" feature which may help.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpy View Post
    My league switched to Fantrax this year and we have a few diehards, but most of the individuals are casual fantasy hockey players. Setting my lineup for the first time it took me a little to figure it out with how you have to select the day/period and edit the lineup while also seeing the entire week's schedule (it's a H2H points league). I'm afraid the casual players will quit because of this.

Does any one have suggestions? on how I can make this easier to understand for casual players?
    On the banner row do you have it set to "schedule - week"? If you do, change it to "stats". This will show your line up only for that day. Instead of showing the full schedule, it will show the stats of your players that you can choose between. [I'm not good on this, but I've attached a picture to show you what I mean.]

fantrax pic.jpg