Thread: NHL 22

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default NHL 22

Anyone pick it up??

If I'm going to get the new ones, I normally wait until they're $30 at Christmas. But for some reason I'm tempted this year.

Maybe it's because I just want what I can't have since our newborn would leave me with minimal time to play it....

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: NHL 22

I picked it up. Played for about an hour and it seems good. I only fooled around with Hut so I can't give a full review yet.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Anyone pick it up??

If I'm going to get the new ones, I normally wait until they're $30 at Christmas. But for some reason I'm tempted this year.

Maybe it's because I just want what I can't have since our newborn would leave me with minimal time to play it....
    Really? I found that when I had my newborns was when I had the most time to play. Sleeping in my as doesn't give me the best range of motion to play but it was good enough to keep me awake during the wee hours of the night.

Haven't picked up a new NHL since NHL15 so can't help you there, though.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by niconasr View Post
    Really? I found that when I had my newborns was when I had the most time to play. Sleeping in my as doesn't give me the best range of motion to play but it was good enough to keep me awake during the wee hours of the night.

Haven't picked up a new NHL since NHL15 so can't help you there, though.
    Yaaaa I do find that at times. But I work 12 hour shifts from home so while it's great to be home, I really want to get my time in with him when I'm done work.