Thread: $100 Yahoo Private Redraft League needs manager(s)

Dobber Sports Recruit

Post $100 Yahoo Private Redraft League needs manager(s)

Hey folks, looking for 1 or potentially up to 3 managers for a Yahoo Private fantasy hockey league I've been runnning since 2014. We did it just for fun last year as everything was bootleg cuz Covid, but going back to $100 buy in this year. Here's the scoop on settings etc:

10 Team Yahoo H2H Categories League

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Roster Positions: 3 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 5 D, 2 Util, 2 G, 6 BN, 2 IR, 2 IR+, 1 NA

Draft date is up in the air till I fill these last couple spots.

Payouts are as follows: 1st Place Regular Season Champ - $100; 3rd Place Playoffs - $100; 2nd Place Playoffs - $200; 1st Place Playoffs - $600.

Had went with a FAAB Budget for free agents last couple of years, but the general sentiment in the league is that most managers would prefer to go back to same day free agent pickups with no FAAB, so that's the plan. While I think FAAB is objectively the fairest, it's just more fun to pick guys up at 6:30 and throw them in there, and it lets you take a last second stab at it if you're not going to have your 3rd goalie start in a week, or if someone gets injured or doesn't come out for warmups for whatever reason.

Message if interested or if you have any questions, and you can check out some of the past league results etc going back to 2014 at the custom URL below:

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/letemknowyourethere

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: $100 Yahoo Private Redraft League needs manager(s)

I Filled the spots guys thanks!