Thread: New 12 Team Keeper League

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default New 12 Team Keeper League

I’m starting a new keeper league. If you want to join or have any questions feel free to comment or message me. Here is a quick break down of the league.

League Rules and Summary
    Roster Size

• The rosters will consist of 18 active players and two active goalie spots. There will be 8 reserve spots. The active spots will be 4 centers, 4 left wings, 4 right wings, 6 defense, and two goalies. There will be 4 IR spots per team. There will be 12 teams in the league. Each team gets 2 pick ups each week.

Scoring

• The league will be a H2H league with the categories being goals, assists, points, PPP, shots, blocks, hits, FOW for centers only, GAA, Saves, Wins, and Shutouts.

Keepers

• There will be 6 keepers per team each year. All players not kept will reenter the draft pool for the next season. Prospects are automatically a keeper and do not count against your 6 keepers. You get your 6 players plus all of your prospects.

Prospects

• Prospects are any player still on their ELC. Players are eligible to be picked up by other teams once they sign their first contract after their ELC. If a prospect ends the year with their ELC being up and they do not have an extension they are not considered a protected player. If you want to retain them they must be one of your 6 keeper players. Prospects can only be added through the Prospect entry drafts and trades. Prospects can not be picked up and added to your prospect pool. The only exception to this rule is if the player has not been drafted by another person and has played in their 20th NHL game. They can be picked up and added to your prospect pool.

First Draft

• The draft will consist of 26 rounds, will be a snake draft, and have 12 hours allotted to each pick (for work schedules and time differences). Any player who has used the first year of their ELC (played in 9 nhl games) is eligible to be picked. All other players can only be picked in the Entry draft. Picks can not be traded.

Annual Draft

• There will be an annual draft each year. This draft will consist of all players who are not prospects and we’re not kept by other players. These draft picks can be traded.

Prospect Draft

• There will be a prospect draft every year. All players who are 20 games or under in the NHL are eligible. These picks can be traded. The draft will be five rounds.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: New 12 Team Keeper League

Is this a money league? And how many do youhave so far?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: New 12 Team Keeper League

No it is not, this likely won't happen this year. I started a little too late looking for people, but I do plan on doing it for next season.