email me at [email protected] for invite. Looking for dedicated managers to take over teams. This is a league where you keep all players that fit on the standard roster size. It is a weekly head to head league. At the beginning of the season there is a seven day wavier wire that each team is used to rank waiver picks of available players. This constitutes our yearly draft. The team with the worst record gets the 1st overall pick and so forth, and the rosters are filled following standard waiver protocol. I have taken over some pretty bad teams and have turned them completely around with high waiver picks.

We have about four teams available, and they will be assigned randomly to anyone interested.

Some of the managers I know personally, many I do not. There have been a core of about 12 teams that have been with this league from the beginning.

Roster Positions: C, C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, W, W, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR+, IR+, NA, NA, NA
Send unjoined players email reminders: Yes
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against (GA), Goals Against Average (GAA), Shots Against (SA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)