Thread: Mikheyev vs Bellows

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Mikheyev vs Bellows

Need to drop 1 to make room on roster for upcoming prospect draft. What are your thoughts?

Dynasty league. Skater cats : G=1, A=1, GWG=1, HatTrick=1, SHG=1, PPP=0,5

Thanks
    8 Teams - Season long points only limited keeper (7F, 4D, 1G) cap league using cap hit
    Active lineup : 20 (12F, 6D, 2G)
    Bench: 6 (3F, 2D, 1G)
    10 trades for FAs + 10 moves between lineup and bench
    G (1 pt), A (1), W (2), SO (2), OTL (1)

F: McDavid, Stutzle, Hischier, Hyman, Konecny, Raymond, Perfetti, Guentzel, Bratt, Drouin, JT Miller, Peterka, Guenther, L. Carlsson, Zary
    D: Makar, Q. Hughes, Malinski, Durzi, Harley, Sanderson, Clarke, Lundkvist
    G:Sorokin, Demko, Georgiev
    NHL cap : $83.5 cap (bench doesn't count against cap)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Mikheyev vs Bellows

My thoughts are that Bellows is a long shot, but may have a higher upside, and Mikheyev is the safer bet for decent, but not high production. For me, Bellows is the likely drop unless you feel like taking a gamble and potentially drop Bellows later for another player.
    Yahoo Limited keeper: keep up to 8 players from the preceding season, but 2 of them has to be dropped at the end of the season, decided before the start. 'Keep eligible players' from draft round 11 and later, or undrafted.
    16 team league. H2H. League cats: G A +/- PIM PPP SHP SOG FW HIT BLK; W GAA SV SV% SHO
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench, 2IR
    Keepers 23/24 + cost of keeping. M Seider 2, B Tkachuk 5, D Batherson 4, D Cozens 1, W Johnston 1, F Gustavsson 1. Drafted and keep eligible: J Sanderson, T Harley, J Wallstedt

Dobber Sports All-Star

I’d take a gamble on Bellows because I haven’t seen anything worth noting from Mikheyev. Hopefully Bellows has some of his dads scoring and nose for the net.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    I’d take a gamble on Bellows because I haven’t seen anything worth noting from Mikheyev. Hopefully Bellows has some of his dads scoring and nose for the net.
    Agree with this.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinxyz View Post
    Need to drop 1 to make room on roster for upcoming prospect draft. What are your thoughts?

Dynasty league. Skater cats : G=1, A=1, GWG=1, HatTrick=1, SHG=1, PPP=0,5

Thanks
    Mikheyev will play in the NHL. If you choose Bellows your hoping he gets claimed off waivers, as there's no room for him on the Islanders.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Mikheyev and it's not close.

Bellows is an unsigned RFA, as is Golyshev on the Islanders. Other than Petterson, QHughes, and BTkachuk, they are they only ones left, and I'm very unsure either get deals until BOychuk goes on LTIR, and some of that money is likely already claimed.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Superstar

I'm in the "take a chance on Bellows" camp. Mikheyev is what he is I think and I just don't see any significant fantasy relevance there. If you can afford to wait and see what happens with Bellows I'd take the chance. Bottom line here, if Bellows doesn't work out it's not like you have exactly lost a whole lot. Risk vs Reward.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf