Sorokin

Alternates:
    Reinhart
    Radulov
    Ellis
    DeAngelo
    Girard
    Bobrovsky

Not sure theres any room for Reinhart but I expect him and Lindholm to be close. Anyone with a good idea?

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Room for Reinhart?

If you have time to wait... I'd see if Reinhart gets spot on FLA PP1. I expect he will, lots of points there.
    I'm not sure who you sub-out though... I like Elias Lindholm and Johnny Gaudreau and Sam Reinhart fairly equally.

CON for Lindholm/Gaudreau - we'll see how the CGY PP unit runs without Gioradno.
    CON for Reinhart - a lot of guys switching teams struggle in their first year with that team (ex. Pavelski in DAL). There's a lot to understand how your teammates move, pass, and take a pass. It can take time.

I don't know... usually I can pick... but I think you try to redraft Reinhart.
    His +/- from last year will possibly kick him down the draft-board... but I would try to get him back.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    If you have time to wait... I'd see if Reinhart gets spot on FLA PP1. I expect he will, lots of points there.
    I'm not sure who you sub-out though... I like Elias Lindholm and Johnny Gaudreau and Sam Reinhart fairly equally.

CON for Lindholm/Gaudreau - we'll see how the CGY PP unit runs without Gioradno.
    CON for Reinhart - a lot of guys switching teams struggle in their first year with that team (ex. Pavelski in DAL). There's a lot to understand how your teammates move, pass, and take a pass. It can take time.

I don't know... usually I can pick... but I think you try to redraft Reinhart.
    His +/- from last year will possibly kick him down the draft-board... but I would try to get him back.
    All three of the guys mentioned above should play 1st PP, but I would take a chance on Reinhart. New change of scenery playing on a superstar PP... We saw what he did last season mostly without Eichel or anyone even close to the level of Barkov or Huberdeau. I think Reinhart is in a prime situation for a big break out.
    8-Team Points-Only Keeper League
    Roster of 25 Players
    No positional requirements for Forwards
    Farm System of 3 Players

Fwds - Rantanen, Kaprizov, Pettersson, J. Hughes, Ovechkin, Malkin, A. Svechnikov, Forsberg, Reinhart, Keller, Gaudreau, Hagel, Eklund

Def - Q. Hughes, Josi, Theodore, Morrissey, Dunn, Letang, Burns, Matheson, York, Thrun

Goalies - Shesterkin, Jarry

Farm - Benson, Hutson, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I don't disagree Reinhart could have a big year... but which of the three is most likely to be redrafted.

Yahoo has them as follows:
    From last year's stats in my G,A,PPP,SOG,HIT,+/- league:
    43 Lindholm
    70 Gaudreau
    168 Reinhart

This year's Pre-Season Ranks:
    47 Gaudreau
    80 Reinhart
    84 Lindholm

Based on the Yahoo Projections:
    46 Lindholm
    70 Gaudreau
    80 Reinhart

So... I mean... Reinhart's the one at the back of the list.
    If somebody happens to be sorting by +/-... they see that -28 and maybe leave him alone.

I agree... possible big year.
    But also... most redraftable, IMO.

I suppose this is where one needs to know the GMs drafting before them... and how likely & keen they are to Reinhart's upside for this year.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    I don't disagree Reinhart could have a big year... but which of the three is most likely to be redrafted.

Yahoo has them as follows:
    From last year's stats in my G,A,PPP,SOG,HIT,+/- league:
    43 Lindholm
    70 Gaudreau
    168 Reinhart

This year's Pre-Season Ranks:
    47 Gaudreau
    80 Reinhart
    84 Lindholm

Based on the Yahoo Projections:
    46 Lindholm
    70 Gaudreau
    80 Reinhart

So... I mean... Reinhart's the one at the back of the list.
    If somebody happens to be sorting by +/-... they see that -28 and maybe leave him alone.

I agree... possible big year.
    But also... most redraftable, IMO.

I suppose this is where one needs to know the GMs drafting before them... and how likely & keen they are to Reinhart's upside for this year.
    Excellent point.
    Reinhart definitely has less "name value" and is probably the most re-draftable.

Good luck, Pat!
    8-Team Points-Only Keeper League
    Roster of 25 Players
    No positional requirements for Forwards
    Farm System of 3 Players

Fwds - Rantanen, Kaprizov, Pettersson, J. Hughes, Ovechkin, Malkin, A. Svechnikov, Forsberg, Reinhart, Keller, Gaudreau, Hagel, Eklund

Def - Q. Hughes, Josi, Theodore, Morrissey, Dunn, Letang, Burns, Matheson, York, Thrun

Goalies - Shesterkin, Jarry

Farm - Benson, Hutson, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks gents. Pretty much my thoughts. I'll offer up all 3 guys on the trade board and see if there are any bites

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Best I could do was move Lindholm for a 5th. I'm not unhappy with that as 5th rounders have historically been fairly valuable in this pool.