Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dobber Tiered Invitational 2021-22

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Dobber Tiered Invitational 2021-22

Yes. Like if the commissioner accidentally drafts the wrong guy.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

But probably should talk about it.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I am interested

Dobber Sports Master

weekly transactions but daily active/bench and blind bidding ww 100$ budget correct ?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yes. I posted notes about it to the Entry leagues last night but didn’t think to add them to the
    Pro. Bids process overnight Sunday night and you get your players Monday morning. You can make zero dollar bids. Roster moves are daily.

Dobber Sports Recruit

I'm interested.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by OneRedEye21 View Post
    I'm interested.
    Thanks. Smythe is full. I am trying to fill Monday night at 9:00 or Tuesday at 9:00 and then we’ll push the other back until next weekend. If you are interested PM me with your email. I think you have tried but a mod has to approve you first.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Need one for Tuesday at 9:00 pm Eastern.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Tuesday is full. Looking to fill Sunday and Monday now.

Dobber Sports Newbie

I'm interested in Adams
    Yahoo 12 team Keeper G A PTS +/- PIM PPP SOG HITS W GAA SV SV% SHO

C - Backstrom,Kopitar,Landeskog(LW),Skinner(LW),Stepan ,Henrique,Statsny
    RW - Radulov,Silfverberg,Toffoli
    LW - Huberdeau,Keller(RW),Gusev,Pacioretty,Bailey(RW),T offoli
    D - Spurgeon,Faulk,Lindholm,Shattenkirk,Makar,Myers.Le ddy,Fowler
    G - Price,Schneider,Quick,Varlamov

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by duntroon68 View Post
    Welcome to the 2021-22 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational!

Do you want to compete against your fellow DobberHockey readers for a chance to become ultimate champion?

What it's all about

This is a
    tiered competition consisting of annual one-year rotisserie leagues, which are held on Yahoo, and run and participated by members of DobberHockey. Previously managed by Dobber

himself, this competition began in 2007 so this season will be the 14th year running. There are three tiers, which comprise of the Entry, Pro and Expert divisions.

Interested? Read on!

Rules and Set-up

These are 12 team roto leagues, although the number of teams may vary slightly depending upon enrollment or other factors. Skater categories include goals, assists, +/-, PPP, shots and hits. Goalie categories are wins, GAA and saves. 4 C, 4LW, 4 RW 6D, 2G, 5 bench and 3 IR/IR+slots. Waivers are weekly and line-ups are daily. FAAB is used.

A promotion/relegation system is used. Top two teams in the lower league move up while the bottom four in the higher league move down. Again, numbers and circumstances may affect these numbers.

If you don't have a forum account yet

If you expect to be interested and haven't created a forum account yet, I highly recommend you register soon and start posting to have your account approved. Otherwise, this could cause delays and may result in missing out on your choice. Please note that only once you start posting can your account be approved, which can take a few days. This will make your post visible and allows you to start sending private messages.

Public recruitment is now open!

There is currently a choice of these leagues, each with a draft date already assigned:

Smythe: Sunday October 3 at 2pm Eastern. ***full and drafted***
    Patrick: Tuesday,
    October 5th at 9pm Eastern ***Full ***
    Norris
    : Sunday, October 10th at 2 pm Eastern
    Adams: Monday, October 11th at 9pm Eastern

Please note, if a league fills before I get the chance to update the available slots, I will contact you for a different date, if available.

If you want to join but your preferred leagues are full, I can put you on awaiting list as long as you send me the info requested below. But it will be first come, first served and others who have flexibility will get priority.

In order to receive an invitation to join a league, you MUST do the following (both steps):

1. Post a message in this thread.
    - No details are needed here, just a note saying that you are interested. If you don't post in this thread, you won't get an invite. After you add your post...

2. Send me a private message with the following details:
    - Subject: "
    Dobber League"
    - Your email address for the invite.
    - Your ONE preferred date from the choices listed.
    - Other available dates from the choices listed (flexibility). More options provided gives you a better chance of finding a suitable league.
    - Whether you are willing to autodraft on any of those dates if your availability changes.

To reiterate the above, we need ALL of the above to ensure you get an invitation. Furthermore, you are not guaranteed a place until you have joined the league. So, please join the league as soon as possible after receiving the invite.

I'll confirm and send the invitation as soon as I can. We all have busy lives, so I would appreciate your patience.
    I'm interested!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

At some point, a mod will approve you and you will be able to PM me your email. I will send you a link. Just right click on my username to send the PM. Let me know which time you prefer. Monday at 9:00 pm or Sunday at 2:00 pm Eastern.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by duntroon68 View Post
    At some point, a mod will approve you and you will be able to PM me your email. I will send you a link. Just right click on my username to send the PM. Let me know which time you prefer. Monday at 9:00 pm or Sunday at 2:00 pm Eastern.
    When you see their post, it means they've already been approved. So unless there's some delay/glitch with access to PMs, they should have this available now.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

OK. I wasn't sure how that worked. So, I guess, send me a PM with your email address and choice of league.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Sent!!