Thread: Need 2 Forward, 1 Dman from these 2 lists. Picks have to be in by 5:30 EST Thanks.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Need 2 Forward, 1 Dman from these 2 lists. Picks have to be in by 5:30 EST Thanks.

Dman pick 1....order they are listed in is from the Sept Dobber top 300 skaters keeper rankings.

G-1 A-1

Josi Chabot Dahlin Heiskanen Krug Jones Klingburg AP Girard Tony D + McAvoy Nurse Pionk

Forwards...pick 2 please....order they are listed in is from the Sept Dobber top 300 skaters keeper rankings. G -1 A-1

Scheifele Aho Debrincat + Guenzel + + Crosby Stone Point Zibanejad Connor Ehlers Gaudreau Barzal Stamkos + is for players I'm not interested in.

Thanks to all who reply. Will Rep who I can.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Need 2 Forward, 1 Dman from these 2 lists. Picks have to be in by 5:30 EST Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by everfeb View Post
    Dman pick 1....order they are listed in is from the Sept Dobber top 300 skaters keeper rankings.

G-1 A-1

Josi Chabot Dahlin Heiskanen Krug Jones Klingburg AP Girard Tony D + McAvoy Nurse Pionk

Forwards...pick 2 please....order they are listed in is from the Sept Dobber top 300 skaters keeper rankings. G -1 A-1

Pastrnak Huberdeau P Kane Scheifele Aho Debrincat + Guenzel + + Crosby Stone Point Zibanejad Connor Ehlers Gaudreau Barzal Stamkos + is for players I'm not interested in.

Thanks to all who reply. Will Rep who I can.
    Josi, until proven otherwise…

Pasta & P Kane
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Need 2 Forward, 1 Dman from these 2 lists. Picks have to be in by 5:30 EST Thanks.

D-man has to be Josi. He's still a tier ahead even after a tougher year.

Up front, it's between Pasta, Huberdeau and Kane. I guess it depends on the re-draft possibilities. The highest ceiling probably goes to Pasta but he's also the most injury-prone. He's also probably not available in the re-draft unless you have a very high pick. Kane is the oldest but the one who has actually reached the highest high. He's still drafted very early in most draft though not as early as Pasta. Huberdeau is the most consistent and perpetually underrated. He's probably the easiest to re-draft depending on your draft slot.

I guess if you draft high, I'd keep Pasta and Huberdeau and re-draft Kane.

If you draft low, I'd keep Pasta and Kane and hope Hubby drops to you.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks guys.
    NICONASR Our pool is normally non-draft...pick your players and send them in. This year we've added a sort of 2 round snake draft. In the first round which we are in now we draft a forward and a Dman. In the 2nd another forward. Then the non draft part of the pool kicks in and we fill our rosters with 17 more forwards and 3 more Dmen. Many teams could have the same players on their roster. A very hybrid kind of pool. So there is no redraft and the 39 players we do draft are verboten, no one but the drafter can have them on their team for the rest of the year.
    I was pushed and actually had to make my 1st round picks (A Forward and a Dman) just before I saw you guys' posts. The team before me grabbed P Kane so I took Huberdeau. Glad to see you guys both recommended Josi as I picked him too.
    I'll be making my 2nd round pick of my 2nd forward after 2 more forwards are taken. Hopefully they leave Pasta for me.
    I edited my first post so that it now shows players available for my next pick that could available. Any thoughts in case I can't get pasta.

Thanks to both of you. Sorry I'm not able to REP you guys.