Thread: Keeper League (Yahoo Roto) looking for 2 Managers

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Keeper League (Yahoo Roto) looking for 2 Managers

Who are we: We're a great group of hockey fans that are knowledgeable and passion about this great sport. This league is a competitive outlet for many of us; a way to scream and shout about how Bobrovsky is f***ing up your night, and you'd wish you'd never been born.

OH, WE ALSO HAVE A SUPER SEXY WEBSITE!

Who are you: Are you someone that's drifting through life, trying to fill one meaningless void after another, seeking purpose in the triviality that is existence? We can be that triviality!

We're looking for people that wish they could find their "main" league, are tired of leagues that are full of dead-beat managers and want a place to foster their competitive nature. We try to combine a fun atmosphere with a professional polish that you can only find in your local stripping establishment or your uncle's basement.

The league is in our 6th season, with some managers that have been playing fantasy hockey for over a decade. I personally have been playing fantasy hockey since I was 12, with my older brother taking advantage of me since then. If you are someone that would love to be a part of a well-run league, with active managers that are like-minded, and feel like you are a part of something, then come join us!

Positions and Categories: Link

League Rules: Link

Available Teams: Link

Reply or message me if you are interested or have any questions!
    12 Team Roto., 30 Player (20 Keeper) Yahoo Dynasty

G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW, HITS, BLK -- W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

4 - C/LW/RW
    6 - D
    3 - Util
    3 - G

C - Crosby, McDavid, O'Reilly, Couturier
    LW - Ovechkin, Pacioretty, Bennett, Fiala
    RW - Pastrnak, Kucherov, Caufield, Mangiapane
    Util - Lowry, Backstrom, McCann, Barzal, Pageau, E. Kane, Mercer, M. Foligno
    D - Dahlin, Karlsson, Hamilton, Dumba, Pulock, Dobson, Faulk, Romanov

G - Vasilevskiy, Bobrovsky, Hellebuyck, Bernier

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Keeper League (Yahoo Roto) looking for 2 Managers

Would love to join this league! [email protected]

Dobber Sports Rookie

Red Dragons please.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    Who are you: Are you someone that's drifting through life, trying to fill one meaningless void after another, seeking purpose in the triviality that is existence? We can be that triviality!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty Nukes View Post
    Red Dragons please.
    I would love to inherit this team here but if I miss out on a spot this year, please keep me in mind for next year. (I've also supplied my e-mail address on your very entertaining web site's waiting list.) Yahoo Rating & Level available upon request.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Matty Nukes View Post
    I would love to inherit this team here but if I miss out on a spot this year, please keep me in mind for next year. (I've also supplied my e-mail address on your very entertaining web site's waiting list.) Yahoo Rating & Level available upon request.
    Sorry for the late reply, sometimes life uh, doesn't find a way. ATM invites for two of the teams have been sent out, waiting for them to be accepted and all that. I do have another team that unexpectedly dropped out today (for life reasons) and I was wondering if you'd be interested.

The Roadrunners

Let me know asap, there's a few other managers that could be interested. Also appreciate that you like the site!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Yikes! Other than goaltending, that team is a bit of a hot mess. Are we 2 years away from the keep-12 reset? If I cannot have my preferred team, I'll gladly take on that long-term project...