Thread: Big Stakes Dynasty Start-Up - H2H Points League - $250 Buy-In - Keeper Forever - The Pinnacle of NHL Leagues

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Big Stakes Dynasty Start-Up - H2H Points League - $250 Buy-In - Keeper Forever - The Pinnacle of NHL Leagues

Starting a new Dynasty League after a successful start up last season. The Mother Puckers Dynasty League will start with a live auction draft. $300 budget to draft your team of 30 players. We have 10/12 ready to go. Need 3 more. Once the league fills we will discuss a draft date that works for everyone and payment dates that work for everyone as well. Just need 2 more quality owners

6 Forwards
    3 Defencemen
    3 Skaters
    2 Goalies
    6 Bench Players
    10 Minor League Players
    10 IR spots available during the season

Standard H2H Points and scoring. 1 Match up per week
    12 Teams - 6 make playoffs

Winner gets $1,750
    2nd gets $500
    Top points scorer during regular season gets $750

League chat on GroupMe.

Draft when league fills but most likely mid to late September. Link to join below. Or email me - [email protected] for the full constitution

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Big Stakes Dynasty Start-Up - H2H Points League - $250 Buy-In - Keeper Forever - The Pinnacle of NHL Leagues

I mean no disrespect, but how do you expect a dynasty to run with that little minor spots
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.