Thread: Creating a new Fee League. What one to use?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Creating a new Fee League. What one to use?

I am creating a new keeper fee league with a group of GMs I know. In the past we always just did e transfers but it got messy. I want to now use a league that automatically collects the fees. I know Fantrax does this but I am having a hard time setting up my league on there. I keep getting errors, see below. So I am wondering is there anything else out there? I see Yahoo has this as well. Thoughts?

"We're sorry, but we cannot process that request. The URL (at the top of your browser) may have been altered or not copied/saved correctly, or you may possibly be using an old bookmark that is no longer valid. Please use a link on this site to get to where you want to go.

If you are coming from a link on the site or app, please contact support and let us know where you came from to arrive here."
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Creating a new Fee League. What one to use?

Fantrax is great and incredibly reliable (never had issues during any season). They might just be having some system issues that I'm sure they'll resolve shortly.

I'd say to use Fantrax.

The Great One

Default Re: Creating a new Fee League. What one to use?

Reach out to fantrax customer support, they are great with this stuff.

I'd only use yahoo if you have a really shallow league AND you get incredibly desperate.