Thread: P-O Joseph

Dobber Sports Pro

Default P-O Joseph

Where will you rank Joseph vs the other defencemen of this year’s draft? For points only, will rep where i can.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: P-O Joseph

This year?? Buried behind Letang. But he’s one year - or one injury :-( from breaking out. I do see Joseph as the next PP1 quarterback for the Pens.
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    This year?? Buried behind Letang. But he’s one year - or one injury :-( from breaking out. I do see Joseph as the next PP1 quarterback for the Pens.
    This. I am very high on him. As far as ranking him with current year D prospects, I would say that the top couple probably have a higher ceiling, but their paths are much further away.

I think Joesph will be a 40-50 pt dman in the next 2 to 3 years and should play well in multicat.

Dobber Sports Genius

With the right opportunity he can be a 40 point guy. Thing is the Pens up front aren't getting any younger so the talent he will be playing with in a couple of years could be very green. Also, when given the opportunity to prove himself, he has to be ready. As far as a comparison between him and some D from this years draft, Hughes, Power and Clarke seem like they are better but they are a bit behind PO in development. Although it won't take those guys long to make an impact on their respective teams when the time comes. I hope PO can get it together soon, he looks very promising. Good luck.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent