Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [2021] Dobber NFL Wins Pool

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: [2021] Dobber NFL Wins Pool

Damn, picking last but I guess being on the turn isn’t so bad. Was really confused by the ten teams for a second though.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Damn, picking last but I guess being on the turn isn’t so bad. Was really confused by the ten teams for a second though.
    Yes Sorry about that man!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Tougggggh round 1 decision for me. Feel like there is a clear top 3 and then a whole mess of teams in that second tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    To me, with the 1st pick, I flipped back and forth between TB and KC. They were the only ones I looked at, not a 3rd option.
    For me it was KC #1 and then a group of 4 I would consider equal after that.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Pro

Man, there's one team I really want but I think it's too early for them at 5 and not sure they'll be there at 12. Ugh!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by niconasr View Post
    Man, there's one team I really want but I think it's too early for them at 5 and not sure they'll be there at 12. Ugh!
    Do it. I dare you.

Dobber Sports Pro

Haha, we'll see. I'll let the adrenalin decide!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Even given their injuries I decided on Baltimore over GB because the latter has a hell of a schedule. I know that's hard to predict this early but it was the tiebreaker for me. They have non divisional games vs the NFC West, NO, KC, AFC North!

Dobber Sports Icon

Wow, drafting from the 8 spot was tough. One easy choice for me in Seattle, but I considered at least 5 other teams for my second pick.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Deity

I liked both of your picks there. I have both of them in double digits for wins and those two would have been my picks there at that point as well.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Last year Washington was my last pick and having them kept me competitive. Don't love them as my #2 but there are only so many wins to go around and I think that division is still garbaaaaaaaaaaage.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Last year Washington was my last pick and having them kept me competitive. Don't love them as my #2 but there are only so many wins to go around and I think that division is still garbaaaaaaaaaaage.

Felt the same about my 2nd being Dallas. Hot garbage division should give me 4 wins as my basement lol.

I remember picking someone last year because they had 2 games on the schedule against Washington - 2 guaranteed wins ... boy was I wrong!

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

I remember having second last pick last year and taking Jacksonville and leaving WFT to you... yeah, that didn't work out very well did it?
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Deity

I cant say I am overly excited about Pittsburgh or Indy either but they seemed like the best of the worst left right now.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

There's just a whole lot of mediocre this year. Should make survivor and gambling a nightmare. Probably won't stop me though.