Thread: Rinne

Banned

Default Rinne

glad I started him tonight (I got the tip off HI), he was 27 of 28 which is promising. I didn\'t see any of the game cause I was watching the Habs game but if anyone saw it and can speak to his performance that would be interesting

Banned

Default Rinne

I didn\'t see the game, but what I\'ve heard and read is that he finally played like he is able to. Meaning that last game he started he played terrible. Now he looked comfortable and played very solid.

I think his 1st shot (erik cole breakaway) was a huge confidence boost for him.

Rinne is going to be good in the future

I think he will play a couple games here soon, because rumour has it Ellis played with some injuries the last couple of games.

Take it for what its worth, like I said I didn\'t see the game.

Hopefully they play him against Calgary next thursday, then I will be attending and pay attention for ya

Dutch

Banned

Default Rinne

and tonight he gets the nod again and looks great, 24/26. I\'m glad I grabbed this kid, he\'s looking very promising and I have Dobber et al to thank, thx guys!

Banned

Default Rinne

well like i said. I was gonna pay attention for ya

He played like dogshit! Couldn\'t stop a beachball if he tried to. Not sure if it are growspurts or what. He was phenomenal in the AHL so maybe he needs a couple more years of developing.

I was really excited that he was starting, but that excitement was gone pretty quickly. That one give away that he had was absolutely terrible. If he would have played like he can the preds would have won the game by a large margin because kipper sure didn\'t look solid in net at all.

So for now I am staying away from rinne for at least this year, but he will get there I am positive.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Rinne

Nashville\'s defense looks garbage this year. (What the hell happened to Hamhuis in particular?)
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Banned

Default Rinne

I am not sure what happened with hamhuis. He seems a little rusty for sure. I am sure he will find his touch soon.

the defenders hamhuis, de vries, zanon, weber, klein, koistinen, and suter average 26,2 years of age which for defenders is fairly young I understand.

So sure they are a bit shaky here and there but if this group sticks together (with de vries retiring in a couple) this defense will be ridiculous sick with hamhuis, zanon, and klein as the stay at homers, and the other 3 as offensive help.

Thing I noticed yesterday is that a bunch of nashville players kept skating in eachothers way resulting in bad turnovers...

I am shocked that we are doing the way we are to tell you the truth. We were supposed to be at the bottom of the pile this year, but we\'re holding up half decent so far.

Dobber Sports Star

Default Rinne

Like every young goalie, I\'m sure Rinne will go through some growing pains. He didn\'t look good in net against Calgary, but then again, there\'s a lot of elite netminders that haven\'t looked all that good this year.

I\'m guessing that with experience will come confidence, and with confidence will come much improved play. If you\'re in a keeper league, I would consider picking up now while he\'s still a well kept secret. B)
    10 Team H2H Points-based Keeper League

G, A, PIM, SOG, +/-
    W, SO, SV, GA

C: H. Sedin, Stamkos, Backstrom, Duchene, Granlund
    LW: D. Sedin, Landeskog, B. Schenn, Tatar, Boedker
    RW: P. Kane, Voracek, Hudler, Silfverberg, Toffoli
    D: Ehrhoff, Edler, Franson, Del Zotto, Myers, R. Ellis, Hamonic
    G: Quick, Bishop, Holtby, Peters, M. Jones

Farm: Terevainen, Nurse, Raanta

League Champion: 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2014

12 Team Roto Dynasty League Champion: 2011 and 2013