Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Kaprizov - Going to Russia?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Kaprizov - Going to Russia?

LOL y'all need help goddamn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    LOL y'all need help goddamn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
    LOL
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    You really do get off on being a jerk don't you.
    lol you really think it’s possible to bigger jerk than you?

all you do is being a jerk to most posters all day every day….wow ….
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Deity

There's no reason a discussion can't happen with insults. I don't disagree with folks all the time but I do it respectfully. Some times it's hard, but I find a way to do it. Ya'll need to find a way to do it as well.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    The players can go get a 2nd opinion, and can present it to the team Doctors for consideration but at the end of the day, the players gave up their right to do what they want medically. The team has fill say on medical procedures. Eichel is the one wasting time here fighting for something completely out of his control.
    I doubt the teams have any legal rights to push for a procedure a player doesn't want to go through with. Eichel just can't push for his desired treatment. It seems more like a standstill and given it's a neck injury, I can understand Eichel's concern. I'm ofc no expert on US law, but even if they're under contract, they must have a final say to reject a procedure on their bodies.
    Yahoo Limited keeper: keep up to 8 players from the preceding season, but 2 of them has to be dropped at the end of the season, decided before the start. 'Keep eligible players' from draft round 11 and later, or undrafted.
    16 team league. H2H. League cats: G A +/- PIM PPP SHP SOG FW HIT BLK; W GAA SV SV% SHO
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench, 2IR
    Keepers 23/24 + cost of keeping. M Seider 2, B Tkachuk 5, D Batherson 4, D Cozens 1, W Johnston 1, F Gustavsson 1. Drafted and keep eligible: J Sanderson, T Harley, J Wallstedt

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by loppantorkel View Post
    I doubt the teams have any legal rights to push for a procedure a player doesn't want to go through with. Eichel just can't push for his desired treatment. It seems more like a standstill and given it's a neck injury, I can understand Eichel's concern. I'm ofc no expert on US law, but even if they're under contract, they must have a final say to reject a procedure on their bodies.
    Actually, you're wrong. The team has the final say on medical procedures. It was part of the new CBA.

https://www.markerzone.com/news/?50647&s=100

The NHL's Collective Bargaining Agreement states that players must follow the medical advice of their teams. If Eichel decided to have the disc replacement surgery without Buffalo's permission, he runs the risk of voiding his contract, which is worth $50 million over the next five years. Dr. Prusmack is not pleased with these regulations.

Dobber Sports Veteran

There is a world of difference between "final say" and "legal rights to push for a procedure a player doesn't want to go through with."

Eichel can't undergo a medical procedure without the Sabres' approval but the Sabres' can't force anything upon Eichel.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

^ that

Dobber Sports Icon

Wow only read this last page and wtf happened? Seems we slid off track and now talking about Eichel in the Karol thread with insults being tossed.

Anyway I doubt KK leaves or he woulda done that by now.
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Foerster, Michkov, Kakko, Toffoli
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Minyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR- Quinn(RW)
    Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Deity

You can look at it however you want but Eichel is contractually obligated to follow the medical advice of the Buffalo Sabres as long as he's a member of that team, as stated by the current CBA.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Actually, you're wrong. The team has the final say on medical procedures. It was part of the new CBA.

https://www.markerzone.com/news/?50647&s=100
    That's interesting. In many(?) nations you can't sign a contract to forfeit the rights to your body. ..or more specifically - it wouldn't be valid in that regard. Given the sue-culture in the US, I suppose Eichel could face greater risks than just voiding his contract, which by itself perhaps wouldn't be so bad for him.
    Yahoo Limited keeper: keep up to 8 players from the preceding season, but 2 of them has to be dropped at the end of the season, decided before the start. 'Keep eligible players' from draft round 11 and later, or undrafted.
    16 team league. H2H. League cats: G A +/- PIM PPP SHP SOG FW HIT BLK; W GAA SV SV% SHO
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench, 2IR
    Keepers 23/24 + cost of keeping. M Seider 2, B Tkachuk 5, D Batherson 4, D Cozens 1, W Johnston 1, F Gustavsson 1. Drafted and keep eligible: J Sanderson, T Harley, J Wallstedt

You can look at it however you want but Eichel is contractually obligated to follow the medical advice of the Buffalo Sabres as long as he's a member of that team, as stated by the current CBA.
    If it were this cut and dry, he would have already had the disc fusion surgery, as both medical teams have already agreed that the rest and rehab treatment option didn't work and surgery is required.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by finnys_fanatsy View Post
    Wow only read this last page and wtf happened? Seems we slid off track and now talking about Eichel in the Karol thread with insults being tossed.

Anyway I doubt KK leaves or he woulda done that by now.
    Doesn't the KHL season start in late August? So I would say you are right.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    If it were this cut and dry, he would have already had the disc fusion surgery, as both medical teams have already agreed that the rest and rehab treatment option didn't work and surgery is required.
    But it is this cut and dry. I can't explain why he hasn't had the surgery yet, but he's under the lead of the Sabres and their medical team. Maybe they're holding off to see a trade can be facilitated and the new team will be more willing to listen to Eichels doctors recommendations. I don't know.

But it is this cut and dry. I can't explain why he hasn't had the surgery yet, but he's under the lead of the Sabres and their medical team.
    Your own words in this post are a contradiction.

Also, this all should really be in the Eichel thread.